Dihan's Mods

Started by Dihan, July 05, 2008, 03:32AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Dihan on April 08, 2010, 06:18AM
I have university work to do so I will be ignoring all PMs until it's all done.

First of all, if its his username thats how you spell it XD
second of all. Im pretty sure Dihan will change the name of this topic directly after he has all his work done :)

Quote from: tymaca321 on April 15, 2010, 03:27AM
First of all, if its his username thats how you spell it XD
second of all. Im pretty sure Dihan will change the name of this topic directly after he has all his work done :)

Understand, work at the university should be a pretty heavy charge, but must have its benefits.

Let's wait and then have a little patience.

:)

Hi there
Just a quick question regarding the character Hellion.
The icon above shows the character as a woman.
On the Marvel website Hellion comes up as a man (Julian keller).
Is there another Hellion that is a woman.
Regards
Paul

What does this have to do with my mods?
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on April 26, 2010, 12:18PM
What does this have to do with my mods?

I think he's saying in your banner somewhere there is a female Hellion,TIMELORD you probally mixed Hellion up with another character. Since there is only male Hellion here :)

Unless he means :hellion:. That is definitely Hellion - at one point he had hair like that.

now to think about it he probally mentioned that, ''the icon above'' :P.

Thanks for clearing that up.
Sorry i forgot to put the icon in.
Regards
Paul

Hi there dude!
Are you  already giving passwords?
I read a while ago that you were really busy...
well, hope you are doing better now, if you can give me a passaword I would appreciate it.
Thanks a lot!

My mods no longer need a password. This change is due to our new site policies.

Hey buddy, just wanted to say that Hellion, Surge, and Northstar are just spectacular! I did find one problem with Hellion though. When I use his powers in game, the little pictures that come up don't match the pictures in his power menu at the character select screen. He plays perfectly fine, but some of the pictures are mismatched, and others don't appear at all. I'm using the Hero Select program for my mods, so should I just re-install him in that program, or just download him again and replace all of his files? Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated buddy, and thanks in advance!

Do you use a keyboard or a gamepad? They all show up properly for me on the keyboard. I'll probably revisit my mods some time in the future with fixes for bugs.

Hey buddy, I use a game pad. I honestly think it's just me, because no one else has mentioned it. Like I said, it's really not that big a deal because he still plays perfectly, I just get confused, lol. I'll try reinstalling him tonight and let you know what happens. Thanks again!

I had the same problem with Hellions power icon pictures when i changed them durring game play (pressing down while holding the use powers button). he plays awesome though i love the telekinetik pop up power like Human Torch's

June 12, 2010, 02:07AM #464 Last Edit: April 27, 2012, 02:37PM by Dihan
Psylocke Mod v1.03 by Dihan

Get it here
Preview video

Overwrite every file from previous versions just in case.

Includes:
- Four Skins, HUDs, and unique models
- Unique sounds
- Passives for the costumes
- Unique icons, character banner
- Mannequin

Skins:

Classic    ~    Age of Apocalypse   ~    House of M   ~    Ultimate         

Powers: Powers: Blue = Offensive, Red = Boost, Green = Xtreme

Cerebral Bolt Shoots out a burst of telekinetic energy in the form of a butterfly. Stuns at higher levels.
Shatter Psyche Attack the enemy's nervous system with a Psy-Blade, stunning them. Evolves under certain conditions.
Psychic Knives Throws multiple psychic bolts in an arc at enemies.
Kinetic Drill Psylocke hurls forward while surrounding herself in a torrent of psionic energy, finishing with a powerful drop kick. Evolves under certain conditions.
Telekinetic Explosion Releases a furious explosion of telekinetic energy to all enemies in a short range, knocking them back.
Butterfly Swarm Psylocke generates swarms of telepathic energy that seek out enemy targets and burst upon impact, stunning them briefly.
Psy-Blade Summons a blade of telekinetic energy to slice through foes, drawing in energy with every KO. Evolves itself and other powers at higher ranks.
Mental Shroud Hides from the minds of others, allowing her better chance to strike a critical location. Occasionally causes instant KO.
Psychic Defence Reduces damage and shields allies from mental attacks.
Psychic Onslaught Rains psychic blades down on enemies dealing massive mental damage and stunning them.

Needs
- Fixes to any bugs that are found.

Credits
- BLaw for the mannequin, skins and meshes
- Nodoubt_jr for the butterfly effects
- Shafcrawler for the loadscreen
- Marvel for the character
- You, yes you, for downloading this mod