PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What about Cable?

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

His just NPC propbably :-(
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

God i hope Iceman isnt in, he was terrible in MUA :( i never used him. But apparently, Ms.Marvel is playble? i hope she is C: it would make sence :L

I liked Iceman a bit but only for his costumes and Ice Slide.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

I hope that Jack O´lantern will be a skin of green goblin. More Thunderbolts!

Quote from: Unknown on July 29, 2009, 06:19PM
His just NPC propbably :-(
Hey, maybe he will be like Nick Fury in MUA 1 :D That would be great! You know: after you play it throw once, he becomes playable. That would rock, because I like Cable.

Quote from: Josel85 on July 30, 2009, 12:03AM
I hope that Jack O´lantern will be a skin of green goblin. More Thunderbolts!
And I hope, that the Hobgoblin will be one of his skins. :D

It's either him or just a SHIELD soldier.  Either way it's an NPC.

Yeah defintally not playable. Like Iceman hopefully.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 30, 2009, 10:51AM
Yeah defintally not playable. Like Iceman hopefully.
Well there is always a chance for Iceman being a playable character or a DLC.

Quote from: Wade Wilson on July 30, 2009, 10:58AM
Well there is always a chance for Iceman being a playable character or a DLC.

Hopefully. Iceman is so much different from anyone else and one of my favourite characters
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

Quote from: -phoenix- on July 30, 2009, 11:20AM
Hopefully. Iceman is so much different from anyone else and one of my favourite characters
I think Iceman is many peoples favourite, so he might be in. :)

Quote from: Wade Wilson on July 30, 2009, 11:42AM
I think Iceman is many peoples favourite, so he might be in. :)

I don't see him as a fan fav. Storm already has hail powers, and I think Iron Man has a freeze beam and I doubt any other X-Men are playable especially as with Juggs and Deadpool being counted as an X-Man. With Ms. Marvel leaked, Punisher most likely being in I doubt he will be in especially as it would have made more sense for him to be one of the first to be revealed. Many believe Nova will be playable. I hope not but he has a good chance although I'm pretty sure VV won't leave 5 females. They know how much females are wanted so they probably will include 6 which means one more. So I'm guessing Spider-Woman, Wasp, Elektra, or Scarlet Witch. Most likely Spider-Woman but who knows.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 30, 2009, 12:24PM
I don't see him as a fan fav. Storm already has hail powers, and I think Iron Man has a freeze beam and I doubt any other X-Men are playable especially as with Juggs and Deadpool being counted as an X-Man. With Ms. Marvel leaked, Punisher most likely being in I doubt he will be in especially as it would have made more sense for him to be one of the first to be revealed. Many believe Nova will be playable. I hope not but he has a good chance although I'm pretty sure VV won't leave 5 females. They know how much females are wanted so they probably will include 6 which means one more. So I'm guessing Spider-Woman, Wasp, Elektra, or Scarlet Witch. Most likely Spider-Woman but who knows.
Well, good point there, but I hope Cable will be the last character. And I guess that Spider-Woman will be the last woman from the officially revealed characters.