PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I hate it. All secret war costumes are a big dissapointment to me besides DD's. His face does not look like Cage and his costume is ugghh. It was way better in the comic scans.

hahahahaha! So now MUA2 has both Ron Weasly and Usher in it!

I'm not entirely impressed by any of these costumes. Some just seem needlessly obscure (like Iron Fist's), others are just bad (Songbird's), ugly (Human Torch) or just downright boring (Luke Cage). Daredevil's even looks off to me - it just looks like his head is too big for his body.

Maybe there will be others that are better.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 26, 2009, 03:45PM
Well we don't know if they are bosses as the link simply confused us about what role they have.

(I still think that Venom's alternate is classic as that is what is said in his VIP News Thread by VV but that is my opinion.)

Quote MUA2 website : "(Inspired by Joe Madureira's design as seen in Ultimates 3 |#1.)"

Was posted in another topic. I love this quote though:

QuoteMarvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (MUA2) is set to hit all the major consoles in September. This sequel promises to up the ante over the original, with
Quoteplenty more Marvel heroes and villains
in store.

Interesting that the article is showing Spider-Woman and Lady Deathstrike. No where in the article does it actually say these are playable characters though. For all we know they could just be NPCs that we'll run into along the way.

Both looks very good. I will prefer Venom's alternate, because I like it more :D

SO here's another one. Anyone post this yet?  http://xbox360.ign.com/articles/101/1018946p1.html

Looks like both Cable and Bishop are boss characters, depending on which side you play. The way it's worded almost seems like Bishop could be a playable character though. Trust me, I'm not reading into it. He most definitely is not on my playable character wish list. And they mention the Iron-Spider costume as an alternate costume for Spiderman. And I cant help but wonder who this ultra powerful character is that you unlock once you beat the game. First time I've even heard this mentioned. Safe to assume this character isnt one of the 24 playables? I'm wondering if maybe it's Dr. Strange showing up at the end.

August 27, 2009, 06:01AM #941 Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 06:03AM by BLaw
Yeah and this line:

QuoteThe costume you can unlock is also affected. Again using Spiderman as an example, he can only unlock the Iron Spider costume if he goes Pro-Reg.

Wow ain't the alternate costumes guessable..

I think that Nicky Fur (pun) is NOT playable. reasons: wasn't stark the director of shield in Civil War?  Or was it later on?
Anyway, Nicky ain't superpowered.

Looking good. Good that they made two "alternate" storylines. :P
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

Now I have more hope that Spider-Woman is playable. I just love her so I hope she makes it!

I don't think a playable character would be casually revealed alongside Lady Deathstrike by IGN.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.