PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah, he is or he could be the strongest X-Men. I hope for Nova or Sentry, because they would be new to the official roster.

Dr. Strange and Scarlet Witch would not be included, I'm almost certain (certain when the game is released). The developement team clearly stated that no cosmic and magical character will be in the roster.

Oh and btw, the one that was blurred and flying which I mentioned before, I wouldn't be surprised if it was Sentry and the other one Iceman.

Sentry, Nova and Iceman would be good for me. I really like 'em!

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 27, 2009, 02:41PM
The washing costume thing was for Ms. Marvel.

If it wasn't for the superpowerful clue I would still think we had Punisher. I still have high hopes for Spider-Woman and until she is announced to not be in then I will believe she isn't playable.

I think the last character is Spider-Woman, Cyclops, Iceman, or Punisher. Then the secret character is Dr. Strange, Nova, Scarlet Witch, or Sentry.

Your still hoping for Spider-woman even after she was confirmed Non-playable?

Expected a detailed costume than this one. Nuff said.

these people seem talented at screwing up body shapes. is that original or x-men first class costume? either way that might give us insight into x-men costumes...

I think First Class, the original costume has navy blue.

I really like it. And I'm a huge Jean fan. I would have preferred something else, but this definitely works.

I think that is kinda' not good costume. She has too wide hips and her hair looks like a bunch of melted plastic coming from her head. I was hoping for the New X-Men costume  :bawling:
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

you'd think that if they were doing first class skins they would include more x-men from that period (beast, iceman, jean, angel, and cyclops were the main characters)

Yet another "meh" costuem.  Excitement level -1

Indeed, the incredible Red Towelheadgirl in this costume. It's disappointing.

I like it, she looks good, but im dissapointed in the custome.  I really wanted New X-Men or something more current. Oh well at least we get a skin weve never had.

The alt custome choices dont really make sense for me, what theme are they going for? Some have Secret War, others have modern, others have random ones, ultimates, and now alt originals. I thought they would all get either modern or classic. Maybe they are for team bonuses.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I think they are indeed for teambonusses, like "Old School".