PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Maybe she'll be an exclusive character. I hope so at least for the 360/PS3.

I still hope for those four, even for exclusives.

Great! Fury as NPC! NON-PLAYABLE people! Happy happy, joy, joy.

PS: what a STUPID physique! Look at the legs, he looks so tiny! (I have nothing against little people, Fury is supposed to be a tall person)

But still rocks. Get it? Still... I meant rocks :P

Im glad Fury is not a playable character, i liked him in MUA1, but i have always seen him as a more behind the scenes/yelling out orders kind of guy.

Thing looks good.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Thing looks cool.

I hate Nick Fury in every way possible.

I liked the black version of him much more :)

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Yeah, Samuel L. M********** Jackson lookalike. I think it's cool. It gives Fury some additude.

Cool, at least we may have someone new as a playable.

The alt costume for today is Iron Spider. Looks pretty sweet, but this is something we already knew. Wondering what the alt for Captain America will be. I'd love to see the current costume being worn, but that doesnt exactly fit the story line.

September 01, 2009, 10:41AM #1064 Last Edit: September 01, 2009, 10:45AM by Iron Fist and Deadpool
Quote from: Scotimus on September 01, 2009, 10:28AM
The alt costume for today is Iron Spider. Looks pretty sweet, but this is something we already knew. Wondering what the alt for Captain America will be. I'd love to see the current costume being worn, but that doesnt exactly fit the story line.
I'll take it back. This Spidey alt is just SUPER! Waiting for Cap's and Gobby's. Oh, and I wait Deadpool's too. Would love that classic skin of his :D