PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Guys if anyone (I mean you Dihan since I know you are in UK) get the strategy guide don't post scans or at least pm then if you must. It gives an instant ban on Hero Hq so you have been warned.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 05, 2009, 10:04AM
Guys if anyone (I mean you Dihan since I know you are in UK) get the strategy guide don't post scans or at least pm then if you must. It gives an instant ban on Hero Hq so you have been warned.

When you write things like this, it's better to give a link that has the complete information. You make it sound as though it could be posting it here that gets you banned there, which I really don't think is the case. And then, I wouldn't know what's the policy when you post a link to a site that has a link to a different forum where the scans are posted. Is that an insta-ban too?

Quote from: Larcetin-32 on September 05, 2009, 10:12AM
http://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l254/cabbex97/p1.jpg

What/Who is this in the background???

Looks like a statue of Doom to me.

No as I said its a ban on Hero Hq. If they found out (as they look at this section of the site) they would try to see if they could delete it and see if you are on hero Hq and ban you.

Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 05, 2009, 10:16AM
No as I said its a ban on Hero Hq. If they found out (as they look at this section of the site) they would try to see if they could delete it and see if you are on hero Hq and ban you.

Once again, could you post a link to the topic where they said that? It's not because I don't believe you or because I'm planning to upload some scans, but rather because I'd like to know exactly what they're trying to say. What I am sure, is that if I see them posted in, let's say, gamefaqs, I'll provide the link here, if I see anything interesting that's worth mentioning. That's basically what I've been doing with the alternate skins.

Quite honestly I dont think they have the time to be checking out other forums for what people are posting, hell they barely monitor there own forums. When the whole Blade, Cyclops, Psylocke thing came out on their site it was up for almost the whole day before a mod got around to pulling it down. Pretty sure you are free to post whatever you want here, just stick a spoiler tag on it so no one gets their undies in a bunch. Personally if someone gets the guide I want to know anything and everything.

thats crap, mods on a proffesional and public site should not ban people for what they say on another forum. you can freely do that on your own forum if someone says something they shouldnt there, but to ban them because they said it somewhere else is just over the top and controlling.

But did i miss something? i didnt see anything in that thread about banning if you post it here. Someone just mentioned that they hope they dont post it here.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Continue on the next page or something and they say if you post scans you will be banned but never mind that.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 05, 2009, 12:03PM
Continue on the next page or something and they say if you post scans you will be banned but never mind that.

still dont see it.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Who cares?  It's not like they're going to check every forum anyway.  Can we drop the discussion and get back on topic though please?  I'm sure people who are checking here for official news don't care if Person Y gets teh bant on another forum for posting things on this forum.  I for one, am one of those people who do not care.  If they want to post pics let them, no sense worrying yourself about what others do.  Why bother with another site's rules on this site anyway?  It's not like they can affect us.  If nothing else it gives us more info about the game and that was the point of this thread in the first place.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.