PS3/360 (Vicarious Visions' version) talk and Official News [renamed]

Started by jonchang, July 25, 2008, 03:31AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Well, this is interesting. Still, it keeps me wishing there were more packs released in the future.

I do think we may not get them. People who hate the pack won't buy but they don't realize that their added money is what will convince VV to add more characters and most likely the characters they want. At the end it will be the people who wanted Hawkeye or Cyclops that prevented us from getting them. I've heard rumors that this is only the beginning and they will continue to make packs but most likely only if they buy.

This is fun, the complete DLC list is leaked... again!
I can't believe it, but seriously guys VV is the worst company in terms of marketing that I've ever seen, the supposed exclusive characers were leaked, Jean, was leaked, many alternate costumes were leaked, damn even the stupid final boss was leaked! and now the DLC... bye bye to the surprise I guess...

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Psylocke is great.  The rest?  *walks away*

VV blows hard.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Don't like Magneto being in DLC once more though. Rest are ok.
Thanks Venom for keeping us updated. :)

Quote from: whiteking on October 15, 2009, 05:31PM
This is fun, the complete DLC list is leaked... again!
I can't believe it, but seriously guys VV is the worst company in terms of marketing that I've ever seen, the supposed exclusive characers were leaked, Jean, was leaked, many alternate costumes were leaked, damn even the stupid final boss was leaked! and now the DLC... bye bye to the surprise I guess...

May be these are all part of their campaign... :rofl:

Psylocke looks amazing, crimson dawn tatoo is cool and i love her sword. Any other pics from these characters.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: iammingy on October 15, 2009, 05:56PM
Don't like Magneto being in DLC once more though. Rest are ok.
Thanks Venom for keeping us updated. :)

May be these are all part of their campaign... :rofl:

A lot of "leaks" are.  It's free publicity, and they don't have to advertise.  You don't think stuff like this would seriously be leaked out without the devs knowing would you?  It's not like someone hacks their computers and puts this stuff online.  They purposely make it so someone "discovers" it and "leaks" it to the media.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

@Iammingy : Your welcome , Looking at MUA2 DLC has really been the only thing ive been doing for the last couple of hours lol.
@NDJR : Probably not until they are revealed on the MUA2 main website or Gamespot decide to post more.
@BR : And they were given the DLC with the other 3 characters Im sure if they wanted it secret they wouldnt of gave them the whole DLC pack.

Yay! Black Panther!
My mods:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3187.0
My mods in progress:
http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3773.0
No time for modding at the moment, sorry.

Well, I still hope, that there will be a sixth DLC. So, Psylocke will be on the official site next week I think and maybe they will put them on the site, like one on a week or one in two weeks.

BTW, happy because of Carnage, Cable and Psylocke. I like Black Panther, so this is good, but I don't really like Magneto. Still, happy that there isn't any Doom :D

Loving that Psylocke is in. Not loving her costume :/
Hope she has her New Exiles costume, then i'll be happy :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/4d/318640-80191-psylocke_super.jpg