Sage Mod

Started by shafcrawler, September 12, 2008, 02:06AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Fixed the mod so that now, it won't crash when teamed up with Chamber or Marvel Girl. Thanks to nodoubt_jr for pointing out the problem. If you're already using the mod, just replace the old talent file with the new one. Sorry for the inconvenience

March 21, 2014, 03:50AM #46 Last Edit: March 21, 2014, 09:04AM by AleSpike
unfortunately is a dead link...

this is what mediafire says:

Invalid or Deleted File.

The key you provided for file access was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on MediaFire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or MediaFire.

Still have questions, or think we've made a mistake? Please contact support for further assistance.

can anyone reup this? thanks^^

:gambit:
you got to know when to hold 'em

Can anyone reupload the Sage mod? It's still dead.

June 02, 2014, 02:21AM #48 Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 02:24AM by shafcrawler
Hello people! Wow, haven't been here in a while. I've received a few e-mails regarding the Sage MOD being down and most of them apparently went to my junk e-mails box. I've been made aware of this now. I'll see what's going on with the mediafire link. And fingers crossed I still have all the files on my old laptop, if I can't fix it on Mediafire. In the meantime, if any of my other mods that have gone down, could someone let me know please? Bear with me while I get this sorted and great to see people are still enjoying them :)

EDIT: Just re-linked it. If someone could please confirm if this is working, it'd be much appreciated :)