MUA: Original Xbox SE mod - (new download link)

Started by Teancum, March 19, 2007, 08:07PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawkeye is getting nixed from the mod.  I just can't do him justice.  I'll be either picking up another character, or only replacing Nick Fury (and keeping Elektra)

Punisher is coming along nicely if that's who you want to replace Hawkeye with (I know you originally had wanted Punisher)

Yeah, that's who I was thinking.  Either him or Bishop.  What skeletons does Punisher use?

Blade combat, Nick Fury combat, and Deadpool combat.

Quote from: Teancum on September 04, 2008, 05:32AM
Hawkeye is getting nixed from the mod.  I just can't do him justice.  I'll be either picking up another character, or only replacing Nick Fury (and keeping Elektra)
What is nixed means

Dropped, deleted, scrapped.

It means I am not going to do Hawkeye.

while i'm sorry to lose a west coast avenger, punisher is a welcome addition. he should have been in the game originally. It is disapointing that characters need to be removed to fit the new guys in. but i never used elektra anyway. Besides, having characters on the original xbox that aren't on the 360 is way cooler.

Quote from: BliZZ on September 04, 2008, 11:35AM
Blade combat, Nick Fury combat, and Deadpool combat.

Just a quick note, I dropped Blade's combat skeleton in favor of Captain America's combat skeleton.

Xbox Hulk 1.0 has been released, so I'll be testing him out on the PC and prepping his sounds.  I'll also prep the FB packages so that as soon as Iammingy says 'go' I'll download the latest version of the files and build them.  Shouldn't take more than 2-3 days after the final PC side of the mod is done to have him Xbox ready and uploaded.

Hey i been checking this site out for quite some time. Question: how do i mod the MUA for the xbox? i tried and it didn't work. is there a place here that gives a step by step. or is there a place i can download an already modded MUA with new character?

not to mod the xbox just the game.

You'll need a lot of experience like Teancum.

Yeah, I wish it was easy to do.  For a guy like me with experience it's not, it's just time consuming -- but with the time it takes to learn to mod the Xbox version it's just better to get the PC version and download existing mods.