Official Characters -- Beta v4 RELEASED (Oct 26, 2008)

Started by BliZZ, October 26, 2008, 04:45PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Power Cosmic on November 05, 2008, 10:11PM
So do you want to know who the 2nd Ronin is. The one who became Hawkeye.

Teancum already answered the question:

Quote from: Teancum on November 04, 2008, 07:55AM
Ronin is a secret identity.  Originally Maya Lopez (also known as Echo) took the identity, but now Clint Barton (Hawkeye) has taken the Ronin identity.

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Ronin

Dude, i have a problem from years ago before & until the BV3 & BV4 was released. Nightcrawler has bugged up during Bamf Unleashed(anywhere can be bugged up sometimes, but the worst one is on Hell Realm) & Sword Combat(during gameplay change a character sometimes).

I've got a weird problem. After I installed the mod, the fourth hero can't use his extreme and most of his powers can't be used either. Can somebody help me? I just just extracted all the files into my folder and changed the herostat like i always do, so i don't know where the problem is.

I know it's problem been asked before, but: 1. I've gotta a problem with DP! After I installed the V4 pack, now DP just holds all his weapons (guns, swords) in his hands, all the time! At the heroes menu, during play (doesn't affect game play, BTW)
Anyone can tell me what the problem is?

2. Black Panther's skins don't have anymore passives! I haven't add any skin for him!
Help anyone?

TKS!
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

Quote from: xlehnsherr on November 11, 2008, 09:45AM
I know it's problem been asked before, but: 1. I've gotta a problem with DP! After I installed the V4 pack, now DP just holds all his weapons (guns, swords) in his hands, all the time! At the heroes menu, during play (doesn't affect game play, BTW)
Anyone can tell me what the problem is?
You need to be using Deadpool's new herostat entry.

BliZZ:

Just did as you mentioned and inserted the new herostat entry. All worked out! Thanks a lot! :)
What Would You Do... If You Only Had... One More Day?

I've got a new for you. Some of the Hawkeye 4 skins can be useful as arrow. See the skin in hawkeye_arrow.igb files on Texture Finder.

There something in need w/ Hawkeye & Captain Marvel m.zsm sound.
Hawkeye: Bouncing arrow
Captain Marvel: Flybegin & Flyend

If someone have a sound of 2 PSP Char. Noel forgot that sounds.

hi!!! I have a problem!!Where can I find the herostat of ronin mod???
I download the Official Characters Beta v4 RELEASED and Isn't there!!
Please, can anybody give me the date of this mod??

From the first post:

Quote from: BliZZ on October 26, 2008, 04:45PM
Installation Instructions: (thanks Iammingy)
To install the mod correctly:
1. Back up your files - it will overwrite your herostat and other files. It will also reset your heroselect to include only the officials, you will have to readd other characters to heroselect.
2. Place OfficialCharsBV4.rar in ..\Activision\Marvel - Ultimate Alliance
3. Right click on OfficialCharsBV4.rar and click "Extract Here".
4. If it asks you to "confirm file replace", click "Yes to all", assuming that you have backed up your files already. If you haven't backed up your files, then click "No to all" and back up your files now.
5. Let it run for a bit.
6. After it's done extracting, the mod is ready for playing.
7. The default herostat contains Colossus, Hawkeye, Hulk and Moon Knight. You can swap in other characters with Heroselect. You can find the herostat entries of other "Official" characters in herostat.CFG from the "heroselect" folder.

I was wondering, can I use heroselect to swap out characters mid-game?

No.

If you change the herostat at all (which is what heroselect does for you), then you must start a new game with default statistics.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Hello!!!
I would like to know what programme I can use to do any skin for any mod or to do some mode that isn't yet in the catalogue.!!!
If any want to answer me I'll stay to happy!!jeje.
(Sorry for my english) :deadpool: :hawkeye: :psylocke: :punisher_logo: :mystique: