MUA2 Official site characters reveal (updated w/ May's clue)

Started by Gevth, February 21, 2009, 05:44PM

Previous topic - Next topic
My vote is Scarlet Witch. She is a prominent avenger, and well known mutant. So not only does she fit both the roels of mutant and avenger, but she also adds a female all the while fitting with the clue of having a sister, brother, dad, and niece as mutants. And don't forgot if she were to have children, it has been fortold that they will be rather strong mutants.
-------

Dude!

She has two children - Wiccan and Speed.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: colossusjames on May 09, 2009, 02:11PM
My vote is Scarlet Witch. She is a prominent avenger, and well known mutant. So not only does she fit both the roels of mutant and avenger, but she also adds a female all the while fitting with the clue of having a sister, brother, dad, and niece as mutants. And don't forgot if she were to have children, it has been fortold that they will be rather strong mutants.

Man I hope not.  She was absolutely awful in XML2.

Quote from: Teancum on May 10, 2009, 06:43AM
Man I hope not.  She was absolutely awful in XML2.

I agree. I think that the game developers could have done a whole lot better on her. I also hated how four of her powers had the same effects and animations. To me those four hex projectiles powers were all the same to me.

She was lol, the only fun powers were combustion and the one that turned enemies into boxes.  They made her insanely powerful in comic books so i doubt they are even thinking of her for the game.  But if they do end up using her i hope they can come up with better powers for her.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

From the official forums:

Quote from: News LadHi folks,

We know you've been anxiously awaiting our new character reveals.  They'll be in this week's Game Informer, so subscribers can expect to learn their identities in the next few days!  For everyone else, I'd advise you to start camping the news stands. ;)

Later this week, we'll be putting up a ton of info and assets relating to the characters, so after you've read the Game Informer article, check back here for another dose of details.

:)

Second clue:

This character has fought alongside the X-Men

It's Cable

And the other is Deadpool

Juggernaut fits all the clues too and he was in the Game Informer article.

Bishop appears to be a playable....

CosmoChakra's mods !

Skins of HULK,PUNISHER,LUKE CAGE so far!!!

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3114.0

There are already four playables in that screenshot.

he might be like help or he might be playable! think about when u see Dr Strange in MUA, u help him and he joined ure team oO

The point Dihan is trying to make is that we don't know yet whether he's playable.

But Bishop has mutant genes in his family if I'm correct. Shard, Gateway (he is family of Bishop right?).

Ah well, would be great if he was playable and has Bombardment in it :P

So does Juggernaut with Xavier. It's also an answer that would be very typical of the guy who sets the clues.