MUA2 Official site characters reveal (updated w/ May's clue)

Started by Gevth, February 21, 2009, 05:44PM

Previous topic - Next topic
You're forgetting how game developers like reusing things, too.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

True, but every model MUA2 has is clearly an all-new model.

I know that, but chances are that the characters will all have the same or similar powers.

Now that was a surprise for everyone!
I mean, everybody saying "i'm sure it´s Bishop" and suddenly: "This character can fly"

oO"

Well... Now I think it's Ms. Marvel

Wow... could have done without her.  Who thinks of their ultimate team and says "Man, I hope they have Songbird in there!"

March 17, 2009, 02:58PM #67 Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 03:04PM by Dihan
Songbird? Seriously? I thought she had sonic powers not energy... I'd see energy as more of what Gambit, Bishop or Ms Marvel does.

Fail.

Dazzler would utterly destroy her.

I have nothing for or against the character, but I do like that I wasn't expecting her at all.
On the other side, I wasn't so happy that in the blog it says they made over 20 characters. Songbird probably falls in the line of those characters that I have no problem if they are in or out, like Spider-Woman or Moon Knight in MUA1.

Moon Knight is amazing as a playable.  If Songbird plays as well as Moon Knight then I'm fine with her being in, but they'd better live up to their own hype.

Quote from: Teancum on March 17, 2009, 05:47PM
Moon Knight is amazing as a playable.  If Songbird plays as well as Moon Knight then I'm fine with her being in, but they'd better live up to their own hype.

Moon Knight was ok to me. I guess it's because I've never been a fan of him. And I agree with Gevth, because I wasn't expecting Songbird. I was so sure that it was Ms. Marvel.

We know Ms Marvel is in the game in some form, anyway. She has that picture that was found on the MUA2 site.

Yeah but art doesn't mean she's in the game, especially when that had to be extract from the flash file.

Well, they went to the effort of making it so she's obviously been considered.

Sure, all I'm saying is art is no confirmation.  It's pretty safe to say, but not official.