What other games do you guys (and gals) play?

Started by piutebob, March 08, 2009, 03:28PM

Previous topic - Next topic
GTA: San Andreas, Sonic Unleashed, Mortal Kombat series and Tekken 5 on PS2 and I think a week or two, I will have an XBox 360, so I will play GTA IV, Mortal Kombat vs. DC, Fable 2, Devil May Cry 4 (I will buy the console, but my family will buy these games).

I actually have Mortal Kombat bs. DC, its cool.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Ooh, new one: Lord of the Rings Online!

I guess I love Lord of the Rings...

I've been hooked on a free trial for City of Heroes for the past few days. I must get back to modding at some point.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

o yea city of heroes is bomb ima member for 3 months...but it does get a little little dull when noone's online...farthest level i got to was 34..then it was like blehhh..but i still love it

June 27, 2009, 06:33PM #35 Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 06:53PM by nodoubt_jr
wow Southern Rouge that is a huge signature, please limit it to one picture.

edit: that looks better
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Dihan on June 27, 2009, 05:48PM
I've been hooked on a free trial for City of Heroes for the past few days. I must get back to modding at some point.

If your on Liberty i so gotta kick your butt in pvp :P
nah, im hopeless in pvp. Dunno why, im just no good at it.

Most of my characters are on Guardian. I have some villains on Liberty but I never use them - I'm not a big fan of the Villains world. Besides, the level limit on the free trial is level 14.

Funny, with Lord of the Rings Online, I have a free trial that was supposed to be for 10 days, its been like 12 or 13 now and its still running

Quote from: Dihan on June 28, 2009, 01:49AM
Most of my characters are on Guardian. I have some villains on Liberty but I never use them - I'm not a big fan of the Villains world. Besides, the level limit on the free trial is level 14.

Yeah I'm mainly a Hero player too, my only level 50 is an Assault Rifle/Devices Blaster. Heard about the Going Rogue expansion thats coming?

July 19, 2009, 03:17AM #42 Last Edit: July 19, 2009, 03:35AM by Dihan
Southern Rogue is asking what the Going Rogue expansion is all about...

Going Rogue is like an alternate universe where all the heroes are villains and vice-versa. Your characters swap sides when they enter. There are also at least two new sets of powers - dual pistols for Blasters and demon summoning for Masterminds.

i dont play this one since it doesnt exist but a follow up of x-men legends would be nice like x-men legends 3 birth if the phoenix or maybe something about the new x-men
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Quote from: Dihan on July 19, 2009, 03:17AM
Southern Rogue is asking what the Going Rogue expansion is all about...
Oh, yeah.
New one: Halo 2