BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on October 30, 2009, 04:49PM
MUA2 Models. You can read right? READ IT AGAIN

Nuff said. You've seen them if you have been playing the game on the PS2/Wii. These are the finished ones. Some have sausage hands, some don't. Anywhoo, here ya go!

GAMBIT! - DOWNLOAD IT HERE PWP
ELECTRO - Classic! - DOWNLOAD IT HERE PWP
ELECTRO - Original! - DOWNLOAD IT HERE PWP
HERCULES - CLASSIC! - DOWNLOAD IT HERE PWP
IRONMAN - MODERN! - DOWNLOAD IT HERE PWP
IRONMAN - WARMACHINE! - DOWNLOAD IT HERE PWP
JEAN GREY - NEW X-MEN! - DOWNLOAD IT HERE PWP
MOONSTONE! - DOWNLOAD IT HERE
NANITE NICK FURY! - DOWNLOAD IT HERE
PENANCE! - DOWNLOAD IT HERE PWP
PSYLOCKE MUA2 Pack! - DOWNLOAD IT HERE
QUICKSILVER! - Follow the pack in my first post.
SHE-HULK - MODERN! - DOWNLOAD IT HERE - PWP
VENOM - MCGARGAN - DOWNLOAD IT HERE - PWP
VENOM - BROCK! DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE PWP
WOLVERINE - DOWNLOAD IT FROM MEDIAFIRE PWP
WONDERMAN! - DOWNLOAD IT HERE
WONDERMAN IONIC! - DOWNLOAD IT HERE

HALLOWEEN EXTRAVAGANZA! Perform the download tricks, and get your treats ;)

excellent work on this conversions, i wish i could do something like that, but i have a question... is there any chance to see other skins from MUA2?? such as Cable, Bishop, Thor etc...?? Thanks for do the job you do ;) it keep us entertained

I will release a new Cable pack soon. Well, ain't that new: It's the models I wanted to use in a Cable update before I went MIA. The mod itself, I hope to finish it with the partner I discussed the plans with: Nowhere Man.

Just have to find the files >< It's about.. 4-5 models.

Yeah you CAN call it back. I noticed some flaws in the Cable model like the neck not being attached :| Totally overlooked that sh**.

And I looked around for some pictures of Nova Annihilation people have been asking for and I kinda wanna work on it aswell.

Excellent -- Cable AND Nova!  All your Nova skins are gone now so it will be good to see him again.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Yeah I kind of got the message over 10 times in my mailbox. lol.

Besides the helmet needs to be repolished, looks kind of rusty.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on January 24, 2011, 12:31PM
The mod itself, I hope to finish it with the partner I discussed the plans with: Nowhere Man.

yes sir, and I apologize for taking so much time. but I got to a point that no matter how much I wanted to mod I just couldn't bring myself to do it. but now that I'm working again we'll get it done in no time. and I'm really glad to see you again mr. law ^^
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Everyone is backing! Whiteking, B-Law, Nowhere man, marvel watcher and I saw thethomyboy here... I would love to see matt710 here!

tommyboy is always lurking around here, he never left :P Secretly scheming to discover something about meshing I guess (he got as far as working with some animations in game but limited to 1 or 2 only =[ ) That's the last thing I could remember.

Quote from: Toothless on January 24, 2011, 07:53PM
Everyone is backing! Whiteking, B-Law, Nowhere man, marvel watcher and I saw thethomyboy here... I would love to see matt710 here!
to be fair I was always active here in the forum, I just took an extended break from modding.

Hey, if Dihan returns to modding as well all our super-modding-friends team will be back :P.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

University is being way too busy and traumatic for me to even think about modding.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

:cable: Cable - Pre-mod 4 Pack :cable:

These are models which would be features in an adjusted version of Norrin Radd's Cable mod. I wanted to work on it to make it more MUA2 ish, and I will do so with Nowhere Man soon. At least, continue where we left off: 50% progress!

HOWEVER: these are unfinished models. I figured this out when I went to view em. But I've been letting you guys wait for so long, you'd hardly notice the 1 flaw in the models anyway. I know where, and it will be fixed in the mod and, after the mod's release, fixed here in the download link.

The models have skinsegments. You can easily figure them out by using a hexeditor.

Without further ado, I present:

Cable - Classic [21001]
Cable - X-Men [21002]
Cable - Cable and Deadpool [21003]
Cable - Ultimate [21004]

Tearings in the model are not visible in 3ds Max nor in the game and it's not the flaw.

Download the pack at Mediafire

excellent models. cant wait to try them out. i also cant wait for your and nowhereman's update for the cable mod

I just tried them and they are very nice. Thanks for all the excellent work.