BLaw's Meshes - DC MODELS, MUA2 Hulk x6 & Beast x16, Gambit x4 AND MORE!(144)

Started by BLaw, May 10, 2009, 01:10PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I don't have magical powers or the ability to duplicate myself or grow extra hands... I'll upload THOSE TWO tonight, all other stuff have to wait.

Reupped Quicksilver model pack, Cyclops revamp pack 1, MUA2 Penance.

Updated Quicksilver model pack with proper internal numbers
Updated Cyclops revamp pack #1 with proper internal numbers

EDIT

Mixed Cyclops Revamp Packs 1,2 and 3 together into the Super Revamp Pack, available in the first post. For convenience, I categorized the first post. I recommend everybody, if they want to get a Cyclops Revamp Pack, to download the Super Pack. It contains the latest models and updates.

EDIT 2: reuploaded MUA2 Ironman, this time with a DXT1 texture, means reskinnable.

but what is the password on this file. i havent notice it was a password required.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

:emmafrost: Emma Frost - Revamp (DUO) Pack #1 :emmafrost:

Whiteking dreamt of this, and I've let him test Emma till it was done. And with done, I mean done like a true Emma Frost fan like Whiteking wants it to be. So, he got these models already.

Incase of a sudden reboot of my system which will probably happen when I'm going to test anything in-game, here's Emma. I can't remember if these were A. Android bug free, so try them out! If they are, then good ^^

Features
- Astonishing (with hot sausages)
- Diamond form (with hard sausages)

Quote from: marvel1404 on March 14, 2010, 02:05PM
but what is the password on this file. i havent notice it was a password required.

Why don't greedy leechers read posts for once instead of "oh yesh, there ish the shkin/modelsh I olwaysh vantet!". And I meant that in a nice way. PM ME FOR IT.

oh. sorry i just wondered since it was a password there.
We all have secret. The ones that we keep. And the ones that are kept.

Yay!!
Thank you very much for this one mr. Law, (yes I alredy have the models but it's cool to see them finally released ^^)
Now I can work on this one and insert the textures from my X3 and Black Queen skins as we agreed long time ago :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

great frosty models :). i can't wait for more, cause the only real reason i haven't been using ms frost is models weren't that great, but this is just pure awesome :D

man these models are fresh Mr LAW!! i love that gambit wolverine and jean grey first class u made now im waiting for storm so i can make a MUA 2 team or a wolverine and the x-men cause all i need from is the storm models cuze storm and wolverine's costume from wolverine and the x-men look exactly like the costumes they had in MUA2 but anyway take all da time u need to make that storm model and btw i give u two thumbs up cuze these models are fantastic!!

Somehow I could read that (without the DOTS talking thing :P). Thanks for the comment^^

I"ll see if storm is any different from MUA1. But all in good time.

:stooth: Sabretooth - Revamp Pack v1.2 and most likely FINAL :stooth:

Features
17701 - Classic Sabretooth, with DLC-like texture and some custom tweaks. Including razorsharp sausage claws!
17704 - Original Sabretooth, with DLC-like texture and some custom tweaks. Including razorsharp sausage claws, no apple-bottom jeans but BOOTS WITH THE FUR! (with the fur!) and everybody is looking at her (8) :P
17703 - Age of Apocalypse Sabretooth, with a customized Age of Apocalypse texture to include lots of details! With razorsharp sausage claws!
17702 - Ultimate Sabretooth, with a customized Ultimate texture to include lots of details! With razorsharp sausage claws!
17706 - The new and unique X-Men Forever Sabretooth! Based on the XML2r Original Sabretooth texture, INCLUDING razorsharp sausage claws!

No huds included. Compatible with the Official Sabretooth mod (numbers are all correct). Doesn't include a package for the 17706 X-Men Forever skin.

Changelog for interested people
- Recolored Ultimate's hair;
- Redone Classic's texture to be more DLC-like;
- Limited all models to one texture instead of two (body + hands) through a mapping adjustment;
- Removed unnecessary vertexes;
- Removed the ponytail biped for the AOA model and rigged it to the head;
- Tweaked the fur texture for Classic and Original to have the DLC fur texture;
- Tweaked the wrist and ankle fur texturesfor Original to have the DLC fur texture;
- Resized all models to proper in-game NULL-scaled size;
- Adjusted wrists on all models;
- Adjusted the hands on all models to have the body texture and sharpened the claws;
- Added savage eyebrows to the Ultimate model;
- Hexeditted every model to have their internal numbers;
- Added the X-Men Forever model to the pack;
- Seperated the belt of AOA to be rigged properly;
- Applied DXT1 textures instead of BMP's.

DOWNLOAD THE PACK FROM MEDIAFIRE (PASSWORD PROTECTED)

extraordinary job! particularly love the fifth one :). we should update the official character pack with your models when you've done all of those characters you want to do. and then the xml2 character pack.