The "what's it like being you?" topic

Started by Nowhere Man, May 22, 2009, 03:29PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hell i think its brave.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

@Nowhere  Man: Lmao best song of the movie! lol

@Tymaca321: Haha nope :P

Welcome to the fold! ;D
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I know I'm a newcomer, maybe I'm not really worthy :p but I have my ID since a year ago (this is a new ID)
and I'm really fan of BLAW (and his mods  :D ) :ohnoes:
so,
Name : Philein Hafidz
Birthday : 6th may ( so close to Mr. Law)
Nationality : Indonesian
Religion : Moslem
Languages : English a bit, and Bahasa Indonesia
Favorite artist : Queen, U2, Elvis Presley, The Allman Brothers Band and many more from 50's to 90's :D
Favorite Marvel Characters :  :stark:  :venom:  :ghostr:  :nightcrawler:  :gambit:
Goals : To be a modder (Although I've got no clue at all), and to make my parents proud of me :)

Everyone is worthy of everything :) Welcome back I guess :D

Quote from: DiamondPheonix on June 22, 2010, 02:03PM
Hell i think its brave.
Well, nowadays, everything is more acceptable, but people's sexuality is still an issue. I'm with you, it is indeed a brave thing.

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 04, 2010, 11:38AM
Well, nowadays, everything is more acceptable, but people's sexuality is still an issue. I'm with you, it is indeed a brave thing.

It gets better as people get older. I don't have nearly as many rude comments now than when I wasa teenager. lol.

That's good. I mean like I honestly don't know what's wrong with that.  People are so quick to judge but don't even look at themselves. No one is perfect...and those people that are accusing other's are extremely far from it.
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Ok:
Name: Chris
Birthday: July 15th
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Nationality: English
Marital Status: Making a move
Sexuality: Straight
Pets: 1 Cat name Peach
Languages you speak: English
Religion: Not Sure
Favorite Marvel Characters:  :iwoman:  :emmafrost:
Main Interests: Workin Hard To show them all
Favourite Movies: Not another teen movie, Scary Movie 1-3, 4 brothers, X men 2
Favourite Books: The Bully
Favourite Bands: Green Day, Sandman, Rob zombie , White Snake
Favourite TV Shows: Vh1 reality shows, The Game, Cold Cast, Without A trace, Supernatural, and Charmed
Goals in life: To Become a Actor, swim in money
Stick out your chest and scream your  defiance.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

brenda LMAO!!

Yeah I loved her in scary movie 1 where she was loud and ghetto and the people stabed her up.saying "this is for stelle and louis this is for talking to the fugitive!!!''

but don't you kinda agree that scary movie 4 wasn't funny ;Here's brenda most funnies moment 

Brenda: [Sucking the sauce off her fingers and screaming at the screen] Uh-uh! Uh-uh! Uh-uh! Don't go in there!
[screams, scaring everyone in the theater]
Brenda: Woah-ho-ho-ho! Lord! I'mma have a heart attack! Oh, this is some scury Chocolate egg! Hah! Oh I am scared! Oh-ho-ho!
Old Man: [annoyed] Excuse me?
Brenda: Uh ha... I think I paid my money like er'ybody else up in here!
[Watching the movie]
Brenda: That ain't no man! You can see her real hair right there!
Young Lady: [turning around] Do you mind?
Brenda: [sticking out her hand to the women's face] I know you better get outta my face! Outta my face! Outta my face! This is all me up in here! You handle 'dat!
Young Man: [shouting] Will you shut the fuck up!
Brenda: [takes out a camera] Um-umm! This movie is good!
[the Killer sits next to her, but she thinks it's Ray]
Brenda: Hey baby, you back just in tiiiime! She's about to get in on with Shake-a-speare! He found out she's a girl.
Young Man: Shut UP!
Brenda: [turns around with the camera pointing at the young man behind her] Yeah I got you! I got you on camera! You on candid camera now! You ain't know 'dat!
Brenda: [her cell phones rings and everyone groans as they know what is going to happen] Hello? Hey girl! Ah, I'm in the movies! Uh-huh, yeah Shake-a-speare in love! Ohh-ohh! You lying! You lying!
Young Man: For Christ's sake, will you just shut your trap!
Young Lady: Shut up!
Brenda: [to her friend on the phone] Hold on...
[to the audience of the movie theater]
Brenda: I don't know why ya'll is acting like this! My girlfriend already saw the movie and she says they don't even stay together in the end!