Official Characters 1.3 RELEASED (24.05.2013)

Started by Dark_Mark, June 01, 2009, 08:13AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Lord Magneto on June 15, 2009, 01:02PM
hey guys i noticed that doom's powerstyle contained some stuff that would make him teleport when he uses Doom Detonation (like the NPC). i don't know if this was disabled on purpose or not.
either way, i fixed it. here it is if anyone's interested.

That's how it was in his original DLC powerstyle. The DLC files had some bugs in them and we have corrected the obvious ones (like Hulk's passives). However, I had no idea if the teleport was disabled intentionally or not, so I left it as it was. If anyone would like to test it (as I have no time for this), please report your results. If there are no issues, it could be enabled in the next version of the pack.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

Dark_Mark, I got this message via Youtube:

Black Widow & Captain Marvel problem solved in OC 1.0
Black Widow: When choosing & playing w/ her. Her NPC hud is gone.
Captain Marvel: Jumping & landing into the floor in half body.

We better tell Dark_Mark about this

From the use of words and language, you can see it's PowerCosmic. (well he PMd his name anyway).

Wow that's weird looking... is that supposed to mean that Capatin Marvel doesn't have any 'woosh' sound when he jumps and starts to fly or that he flies through the floor or something?

Well, with Magneto I noticed that with his Classic skin his actual skin is underground, and the character is invisible above the skin

Quote from: BLaw on June 17, 2009, 05:19AM
Black Widow: When choosing & playing w/ her. Her NPC hud is gone.

He probably messed something up when installing the mod.

Quote from: BLaw on June 17, 2009, 05:19AM
Captain Marvel: Jumping & landing into the floor in half body.

I have no idea what this means. Marvel has always worked fine for everyone.

Quote from: piutebob on June 17, 2009, 12:02PM
Well, with Magneto I noticed that with his Classic skin his actual skin is underground, and the character is invisible above the skin

This must be a problem on your end. Try reinstalling/redownloading the mod.
You may freely use and modify my work as long as you give me proper credit - there's no need to ask for my permission.

i havent encountered either of those problems and i use Black Widow and Capt Marvel all the time.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Dark_Mark on June 17, 2009, 12:15PM
He probably messed something up when installing the mod.

I have no idea what this means. Marvel has always worked fine for everyone.

This must be a problem on your end. Try reinstalling/redownloading the mod.

He was always unclear with what he was saying, but I think he never realized it.

He also came to me on YouTube citing problems that have been fixed or problems that no one else has come across. I just blocked him off my videos and profile.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Captain Marvel is one of my favorite party members. The only problem with him is that he doesn't make the 'woosh' sound when he jumps and starts to fly. However, as he's not the only marvel character who doesn't, this is hardly a busting factor :P

Magneto has also always been a part of my game and I can assure you that all his skins do what they should

anyone else agrees that this pack should be posted on the main site homepage?

I actually used to update the main page, but anyone that visits here hits the forums immediately, so I saw no reason to continue.  It's a lot easier than it used to be, but it's still a pain to do files on the main site.

I haven't read through the main page for weeks.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Release 1.1 is up!

Updates since last release:
-"New" models with HD textures for Cyclops
- New model and hud icon for Silver Savage
- Added flight dounds for Captain Marvel
- Added menu sounds for non-official characters from Teancum's x_voice.zss
- Changed sounds for some of Magneto's powers
- Fixed a problem with Doom's grab_smash sounds
- Fixed the problem with unique conversations not working on Italian MUA
- Minor herostat changes

See first post for download links.