Leaked Roster?

Started by Philip, July 09, 2009, 08:33AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Philip on July 12, 2009, 01:09AM
Ok so now along with Gambit, Jean and Penance have been confirmed...

Penance game model
http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee175/CdL64/Penancegamemodel.png

Jean Grey
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b12/SirSexy620/downsized_0711091434.jpg

Three more..It seems that the roster might be true after all... ;)

Jean I can see, but how is Penance confirmed by a PhotoBucket picture?  How do we even remotely know that it's official?

Teancum you just happen to be right :) The link will be removed, the person who made the image just admit it...
That pic IS NOT official :)

P.S Though Penance is most likely the next reveal :P

I'm not sure if I would want Penance in the game but I sure am happy that Jean will be in! Hopefully she'll get some awesome new powers and that they won't be just copied over from previous games. Would love to see the fusion between her and other characters too :D

Oh My God  :eek:
I have to get it when Jean is in. I have to say I thought she wouldn't be in but apparently she is. Yay  :phoenix:
Trust is like a mirror, you can fix it if it's broken, but you can still see the crack on that motherf*cker's reflection
My Mods for XML2: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3018.0

Quote from: Angel on July 12, 2009, 10:28PM
I'm not sure if I would want Penance in the game but I sure am happy that Jean will be in! Hopefully she'll get some awesome new powers and that they won't be just copied over from previous games. Would love to see the fusion between her and other characters too :D

Considering he and the New Warriors were integral in the passing of the SHRA. I think it would be weird to have a Civil War based game without him.

That doesn't mean he has to be playable. He could be an NPC or even a boss.

Since Jean 'died' in MUA 1 and the ending said she'd be back she'll probably be a boss in this game

she only died if you chose to save Nightcrawler.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 13, 2009, 08:17AM
That doesn't mean he has to be playable. He could be an NPC or even a boss.

So irrelevant, dead characters get to be in whilst the ones important to the plot don't? Brilliant logic you have there.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Dihan on July 14, 2009, 02:58AM
So irrelevant, dead characters get to be in whilst the ones important to the plot don't? Brilliant logic you have there.

But like I have said once before the story is a What If? so it doesn't matter that she was dead during the time. And Jean is a very popular and well-known character thanks to comics, movies, video games, and even novels and as the makers of the game wanted fan favs she had a very good chance to be in.

The game is based on the Civil War storyline; it's not an exact take on it (kind of like XML2 is a mixture of AOA, Ultimate, and The Twelve storylines).  So I find all the "that didn't happen in the Civil War" or "they were dead, gone, a clone" stuff kind of pointless.  It is its own world so they could even change what starts the whole thing or the characters involved. So I don't think anyone is guaranteed to be in or out.

I don't know much about Penance and how his powers work now, I haven't read anything he's been in, but as long as he has his Speedball costume as an alternate I'll be happy.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: Grig 32 on July 13, 2009, 08:55PM
Since Jean 'died' in MUA 1 and the ending said she'd be back she'll probably be a boss in this game
Actually, it dosn't follow on from MUA, as said in a interview somewhere.

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on July 14, 2009, 12:39PM
The game is based on the Civil War storyline; it’s not an exact take on it (kind of like XML2 is a mixture of AOA, Ultimate, and The Twelve storylines).  So I find all the "that didn’t happen in the Civil War" or "they were dead, gone, a clone" stuff kind of pointless.  It is its own world so they could even change what starts the whole thing or the characters involved. So I don’t think anyone is guaranteed to be in or out.

I know I hate when people do that just because they don't like Jean and they say she can't be in cause she was dead. I mean they never say anything about characters like Gambit, Hulk, and Thor but when Jean makes it in they throw a big fit.

Because even though Jean is awesome, she's overrated and personally speaking Marvel writers. messed around with her too much to have her be interesting anymore.  Still, she beats out Emma, who's basically a stripper, and a poor excuse for a Jean replacement.