red she hulk

Started by Quentin Hex, July 25, 2009, 09:56AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: BLaw on July 27, 2009, 05:51AM
I think that Iceman is like the ONLY Marvel character who's powers are unique.

Hydro-Man has been known to turn his body into ice, but even still thats a bit of a stretch. I dont mind the idea of a Red She-Hulk, i just think they should at least reveal who Red Hulk is first before releasing her.

Same here. And also Dust is unqiue BLaw.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on July 27, 2009, 08:22PM
And also Dust is unqiue BLaw.

Similar to Sandman, but not exactly the same.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on July 27, 2009, 09:04AM
the most original ones for me are pixie, elixir and mercury.

mercury is similar to mister fantastic. not the same, but i'm just sayin'.

i thought of that too.

July 27, 2009, 08:51PM #21 Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 08:53PM by Shauny7488
For Mercury, id say shes closer to (once again) Sandman not Mr. Fantastic. She has very similar powers, but with mercury instead of sand. Thats my opinion anyway. But yeah, she is pretty unique

Forget that too. Anyay in my opinion Cuckoos are clones of Emma (wel they really are). I understand why people like Emma but I don't see how anyone could like the Cuckoos.

July 27, 2009, 09:22PM #23 Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 09:28PM by Shauny7488
Im not really a fan of either. But i do like how the Cuckoos use their powers to assist other mutants.

Squirrel-Girl is another character i would consider unique.

I guess youre not a fan of Sandman?

Cuckoos are the clones of Emma Frost true but don't have the second mutantion
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Quote from: Unknown on July 27, 2009, 10:21PM
Cuckoos are the clones of Emma Frost true but don't have the second mutantion

what second mutation? the diamond form? because they do have that ability.

i like the cuckoos, powerwise they are like Emma, but they are cold and unfeeling, plus the hive mind thing has always been cool imo.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on July 27, 2009, 10:39PM
plus the hive mind thing has always been cool imo.

agreed

What! They have every single power as Emma. That's just lame. No really it is, I mean come on why not make them come together and make one cuccko. And the hive mind, what's that?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

cos if there was only one, they wouldnt have a hive mind anymore and then they would be lame

Quote from: Nowhere Man on July 27, 2009, 09:04AM
some of them are indeed, but Tag, although original, had a kinda lame power. Gentle has super strength, so it's not that original. Anole is a reptile, there's Lizard, Komodo and so on. the most original ones for me are pixie, elixir and mercury.

Except each one has quirks that make them different and not just a carbon-copy:

Gentle has super strength, yes, but there's no maximum on the potential he has and his body just can't cope with it. If he uses his powers too much his Vibranium tattoos won't be able to contain it and he'll die.

Anole can camouflage himself and unlike Lizard and Komodo (the latter of which used the same serum as Lizard) was a half-way point between reptile and human. Lizard is completely reptilian and Komodo can transform to and from.

Mercury, although similar to Mr Fantastic, is made of mercury and can do so much more. Mr Fantastic is just rubbery.

Surge has electrical powers, yes, but Storm and Thor use lightning. Surge absorbs ambient electricity and can channel it through her gauntlets as electrical blasts or cause herself to become super fast.

Hellion's telekinesis is a lot less refined than other character's. He can lift things up, project blasts and he can create shields but he can't pick up a paper-clip without leaving a crater in the ground.

Dust is nothing like Sandman. The only similarity is they can turn into sand. Sandman is ground-based whilst Dust is sandstorm based.

Loa can phase through objects, much like Shadowcat, but she also causes them to disintegrate.

If there was only one Stepford Cuckoo then they wouldn't be like their namesakes. Go read the Stepford Wives and the Midwich Cuckoos. I'll just give a quick summary of what they're about: Stepford Wives has a community where all the women are perfect - though the Wives were all turned into robots by their husbands. The Midwich Cuckoos (who the Stepford Cuckoos resemble a lot more) is about a village where all the women fell pregnant simultaneously and eventually gave birth to children who looked exactly the same - blonde and blue eyed. These children had a hive-mind between them and are telepathic. They also had accelerated growth, much like how the Stepford Cuckoos appear to be in their teens yet are only about two years old.

I kind of went on a bit there. :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.