Rumored News

Started by marvelfan12345, July 31, 2009, 09:22AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: TheStorm on September 05, 2009, 12:16PM
hahahhahha

I love how at the end of the first 12 minutes clip someone asked " How many disney characters will be available in MUA2? "

hahahaha

I found the following stuff lol:

Quote from: One Guy
Iceman has ice powers
Quote from: The Other Guy
Orealy?
Quote from: One GuyYeah
Quote from: The Other GuySo Ironman has the power of.. Iron

Quote from: BLaw on September 05, 2009, 02:16PM
I found the following stuff lol:

hahahahah I know!! :)

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

I was wondering if anyone heard any news of Shadowcat being an option for DLC?
I think it would be really cool if the developers were able to finally put Kitty in a game!  :kittyp:

They said her phasing is too hard but if they see enough people wanting Kitty they'll try her by modifiying her phasing a little

Oh my goodness really!

How will they find out just how many people would LOVE for Kitty to be in MUA2?
What can we do?

:shadowcat2:Kitty for MUA2 :shadowcat2:

Well, dunno. Maybe a poll or something on a site they are watching?

Yeah, that's the place! Oh, and if you are there, you can ask them for a Nova DLC :D (I don't need a "don't care about Nova" thing Marvelfan :D).

Why does everyone keep "attacking" marvelfan12345?

It's not funny anymore.

Sure, a joke now and then was funny, but it's just plain annoying now.

Why don't you join Hero Hq yourself and ask for a Nova DLC? :)

I have no powers, my body cannot fly. But I no longer mind, for in my heart and soul -- where it truly matters -- I soar higher than the stars!

Attacking. The only attacking comment was that right?

Anyway I have never been interested in the character and really don't care about him so you do it yourself.

Not attacking, but every other post someone mentions you like " Oh, and marvelfan, I don't care about Jean Grey "

or something like that.

Oh I really don't care. It is their opinion, and they may actually like her but they only say that to bug me cuz they know I like her.

I won't care much for Nova being in but I will wish for someone else in his place. Too me he will be like MUA1's Moon Knight an ok character in gameplay but a character I rarely use cuz I could care less about him.

Mehh.

I'm just glad Storm and Wolverine are in, I could live with, or without the rest.

Quote from: TheStorm on September 06, 2009, 08:30AM
Not attacking, but every other post someone mentions you like " Oh, and marvelfan, I don't care about Jean Grey "

or something like that.

I know, but it's fun. I mean, no offense, but marvelfan for me is like a funny cartoon enemy. Or something. Don't have any personal problems with her/him (because I don't even know her). But I don't know. Don't like her/him, because nowadays everything she/he says became true. Like the playables, so I hope that at the end, she/he is wrong about the Super Powered Last playable. Oh, and I'm not a fan of Jean, because she is the type of character, who is irritating me or what. I mean, every guy drools over her and she is powerful and everything. It's like, she is a bit too many things in one.

Its not the power but the personality and the golden heart that makes her so great. Of course it is always great to know she could beat anyone in the Marvel Universe but still.

And really my guesses aren't very much correct.