Rumored News

Started by marvelfan12345, July 31, 2009, 09:22AM

Previous topic - Next topic
So, is Penance like Captain America is he?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

Ohhh... All for what?
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...

What??  You're not making any sense, dude.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 06, 2009, 02:17PM
Yeah. That's all.

And then  I said:

Quote from: Unknown on August 06, 2009, 03:31PM
Ohhh... All for what?

And then Teancum goes:

Quote from: Teancum on August 06, 2009, 05:09PM
What??  You're not making any sense, dude.

And now I know. Re-used fusions.

Quote from: Unknown on August 06, 2009, 03:31PM
Ohhh... All for what?
all of the similarity between captain America and penance. the same thing you asked about 3 posts earlier.

Got you!

Are the quotes really necessary? He already said he got it.

I just think they wonted the ah okay.

Any way we're getting off topic, any new rumored news. Maybe for a new character?

This isn't technically for MUA, but this should dispel the "the Wii can't do DLC" cries:

Here!
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Actually I think they said 360 and PS3 only get DLC for this game. That is why WII may get more exclusives which the 360 and PS3 get for future DLC.

I've heard the Wii may get DLC too, but n-Space would have to answer that -- it certainly has the capability.