Wii/PS2 (n-Space's version) talk and Official News

Started by Teancum, September 10, 2009, 05:23AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah we will get new characters (Songbird and GG yay) but that is all that is probably new.

Oh and wait a cape for Storm. About time too.

theres maps, npcs, effects, models, boltons, im sure we will get a lot of other newer stuff than just that.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Wanna know something sweet? I was planning to do GG but if it turns out that we can use all the stuff, then I only need to find some anims for the glider stuff XD

I pray that the stuff is useable. Really. For the joy of the community^^

Green Goblin, Songbird, Sentry, She-Hulk, Penance, official Venom/Iron Fist/Hulk models, plus about a billion NPC models.

Yeah, there'd be some useful stuff in there

Quote from: BLaw on September 10, 2009, 02:23PM
I was planning to do GG but if it turns out that we can use all the stuff, then I only need to find some anims for the glider stuff XD

I pray that the stuff is useable. Really. For the joy of the community^^

I was eagerly anticipating your GG mod so I hope you guys can use that stuff.
As it stands I may have to buy the Ps2 version until I can afford the 360 one

I kind of want Jean and Gambit's new powersets and stuff if they aren't based off of XML which they probably are.

Quote from: BliZZ on September 10, 2009, 05:25PM
Green Goblin, Songbird, Sentry, She-Hulk, Penance, official Venom/Iron Fist/Hulk models, plus about a billion NPC models.

Yeah, there'd be some useful stuff in there

Welcome back BliZZ!

Psylocke? I didn't even know she was in MUA2...

Will the PS2/Wii version have different characters or powers?

Hey its good to have yo back!Nice avatar by the way...
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

Like revealing the secret character for MUA2 PS2/Wii I can't say how I know, but I can confirm that there are NOT any alternate costumes for the PS2/Wii, unless I'm reading something wrong.

You say, that there won't be any alts on PS2/Wii? Is it lame or lame?

September 12, 2009, 08:16AM #27 Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 08:24AM by Dihan
Jean Grey and Psylocke have some unique powers from the sound of it. There are also a handful of new animations - mainly menu animations.

Jean Grey has:

Mental Burst: Fires a blast of telekinetic flame that homes in on enemies.
Psionic Boom: A telekinetic shockwave that burns the minds of enemies causing them to ignite for a time.
Calming Presence: Increases energy regeneration rate of the entire party for a time.
Mental Vortex: All allies turn a percentage of Damage inflicted into energy.
Mental Guardian: Projects a small piece of Phoenix essence from within that will attack enemies near Jean.
Mind Fry: A mental wave sweeps out, weakening enemies for a time. Also has a 50% chance to confuse, forcing victims to stand helplessly.

Psylocke has:

Cerebral Bolt: Shoots out a burst of telekinetic energy in the form of a butterfly.
Kinetic Drill: Psylocke hurls forward while surrounding herself in a torrent of psionic energy, finishing with a powerful drop kick.
Telekinetic Explosion: Releases a furious explosion of telekinetic energy to all enemies in a short range, knocking them back.
Mental Shroud: Hides from the minds of others, allowing her better chance to strike a critical location. Occasionally causes instant KO.
Butterfly Swarm: Psylocke generates swarms of telekinetic energy that seek out enemy targets and burst upon impact, stunning them briefly.
Psi-Blade: Summons a blade of telekinetic energy to slice through foes, drawing in energy with every KO. Evolves at higher ranks.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

It's on the internet, just like Blade and Psylocke are available when you are able to change chars for the first time, but Thing and Cyclops are locked, but the other F4 members aren't.