Wii/PS2 (n-Space's version) talk and Official News

Started by Teancum, September 10, 2009, 05:23AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: BLaw on September 12, 2009, 11:27AM
It's on the internet, just like Blade and Psylocke are available when you are able to change chars for the first time, but Thing and Cyclops are locked, but the other F4 members aren't.
Sounds good for me. I don't like Thing or Cyclops :D

Dunno just searched around. Too bad my browser history is cleared everytime I close my browser XD  Something like bla bla zine news or something if I remember correctly.

Yah..

Oh if I remember it correctly, Jean is locked like Cyc.

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on September 12, 2009, 11:29AM
Which site is this on?

I dont think they are on a site, but trust us we know :D

Psylocke sounds and looks great, it seem they actually tried to make her different. Jean is the same, with some added fiery effects and the set enemies on fire move. Also her attackheavy is telekinesis, she pushes enemies back when you activate it.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Psylocke also has the TK push for her heavy attack but she also has another one when she uses her Psy-Blade boost. Her triple jump is really cool.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

So none of you don't know the site. I believe you but I would like to read

Yes. Her jump goes like this:

1) Normal jump
2) A flip kick for smashing glass
3) A somersault
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Wow, I have to see that :D And Daredevil has a Triple jump too?

Quote from: Dihan on September 12, 2009, 11:53AM
Psylocke also has the TK push for her heavy attack but she also has another one when she uses her Psy-Blade boost. Her triple jump is really cool.

she also seems to have two fightstyle, the regular one and one with a katana, i guess it changes with a boost or something? Cant wait to try out her triple jump. Im loving that she feels new.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

I can't seem to make up mind if I want the 360 version or PS2 version. I think I'll get Ps2 version since is has a large number of powers which are almost new and unique to two of my favs Jean and Psylocke. If we have 6 powers each maybe other characters will also have new powers besides their old ones.