How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mood: Content. lol

Day: Well, I went to get my hair, nails, and toes done with my mom, layed in the tanning bed, had lunch, came home, went to the beach with some friends, then to the movies. Watched Devil, Movie was decent.. lol   Came home, played XML2 for a bit, and now I'm here.. haha :)

Welcome i guess, havent sen you around before :), Devil looks like an epic movie to me XD

Just enjoying my weekend btw, and i hate evil homework :P

Heyy! Haha... I'm new, :)   My names Sabra (As you can see.. xD)   
Nice to meet you..

Devil was a pretty good movie, I normally don't like scary movies myself.. but it wasn't too bad.. haha  definitely worth seeing!! =)

Welcome to the community!

@ the two above you:

Thanks ^^.

@ tymaca: homework ain't evil dude. It's educational stuff that'll help your future get... screw it it's pure evil. Whoever made that crap should rot in any place that's good for rotting there. Period.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on September 19, 2010, 10:08AM
Welcome to the community!

@ the two above you:

Thanks ^^.

@ tymaca: homework ain't evil dude. It's educational stuff that'll help your future get... screw it it's pure evil. Whoever made that crap should rot in any place that's good for rotting there. Period.

You scared me for a bit there XD

lol, last night me and my friend decided we are going to go on a dante-esque adventure through hell to depose homework from it's satanic thrown XD.

Quote from: Deedooo on September 19, 2010, 10:25AM
lol, last night me and my friend decided we are going to go on a dante-esque adventure through hell to depose homework from it's satanic thrown XD.

I wish you guys the best of luck in your adventure!^^

@ Sabra

You're welcome ^^ (lol, double sentence for the win! )

Just watched WWE Night of Champions...It was....Wow...

Intercontinental Title: I hoped Kofi would win it, but Dolph won again...at least fair and square

United States Championship: I'm not a fan of The Miz, but I prefer him over Daniel Bryan, but sadly, Bryan is the new US Champ

Big Show vs CM Punk: It was something everyone knew...Big Show won, and I'm happy about it

Unified Diva Championship: Very sadly, Michelle McCool won (or should I say, Layla and Michelle, AKA Laycool), I hoped Melina would win this

World Heavyweight Championship: One of the biggest events. The Undertaker vs Kane for the belt. I hoped the Phenom (Undertaker) would win this, but Kane retained his belt and in the end, The Undertaker was barely able to walk out of the ring on his own feet.

Tag Team Championship: This was a Tag Team Turmoil, first in the ring was The Hard Dynasty (the champions) and they fought against The Usos (Jimmy and Jey Uso) and they got defeated. After that, The Usos fought Santino Marella and Vladimir Kozlov, and defeated them aswell. Next was The Usos against Evan Bourne and Mark Henry, and The Usos were defeated. The last match was Evan Bourne and Mark Henry vs "Dashing" Cody Rhodes and Drew McIntyre and they defeated Evan and Mark, thus winning the belts. I hoped Evan and Mark would win this.

The Main Event: WWE Championship in a Six Pack Elimination Match with the current champ, the Celtic Warrior, Sheamus, Nexus leader, Wade Barrett, Y2J, Chris Jericho, the Ultimate Opportunist, Edge, John Cena and the Viper, Randy Orton. This was one big fight. First Jericho got eliminated, after that, a little "alliance" between Edge and Sheamus, Edge got eliminated, after that, Nexus (four other wrestlers) came in and helped Barrett eliminate John Cena, after that, Wade wanted to eliminate Randy Orton, but John Cena helped him out, by beating up Nexus with a steel chair and Randy RKOd and eliminated Wade Barrett (RKO is his finishing move), after that, Sheamus tried to eliminate him, but it didn't work and in the end, Randy Orton RKOd Sheamus and eliminated him, thus, becoming the new WWE Champion. I loved this fight and the outcome aswell.

(Note: I used the colours, just to show which is one team/person. It only goes for stuff one after another, so for example, every blue line is not the same, just I wanted something else, than red everytime. So, for example again: The Celtic Warrior, Sheamus is one person, and Nexus Leader, Wade Barret is one person)

....Personally i dont really care for no one else then the Boogyman and Boogyman junior :P. but whatever i guess :P

As much as I know, they aren't even active know (at least at WWE) :D But still, this was One Great Event and I can't wait this weeks RAW and SmackDown, to hear about these :D

another day another game. just finished Chrono Trigger...again. It's one of my favourite games ever and I hadn't played it in a while. I love the ending where you get to meet the makers. ^^

for the people who never played it, do so! It's the best 32bits RPG game ever. IMO it's better than Zelda: A Link to the Past, and that's saying something!
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

I believe you. I haven't played this ever, but I never liked Zelda :D I dunno what to play BTW, just finished Spidey game yesterday and Fable II for almost 100% (played it through, to have a save game to be used in Fable III). I so wait next month...some games I will love comes out.