How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Suigetsu on December 31, 2010, 11:55AM
So, apart from the "released today" thing, all the other info is real? Because if yes, than it's cool. Totally cool, like Woo-hoo
yes i was so happy im sure whiteking will be happy he gets to use emma.
All i really want is Rogue,Cyclops,Psylocke,Jean,Emma,Storm,and Gambit.It sucks you can only use 3 heroes at a time

I think, you misunderstood it. According to the way it was written, we get to choose ONE from the THREE NEW character, who all have different history and personality. At least, that's how it is written. Although, it is written down, that we can allign with both the X-Men and the Brotherhood. But it might be like in many games. That we get partners, who are NPCs, and we play in a TPS mode. But one thing is certain. We get to customize our character's powers and appearance. OK, maybe not the appearance, but we get to choose from powers at least.

Quote from: Suigetsu on January 01, 2011, 11:44AM
I think, you misunderstood it. According to the way it was written, we get to choose ONE from the THREE NEW character, who all have different history and personality. At least, that's how it is written. Although, it is written down, that we can allign with both the X-Men and the Brotherhood. But it might be like in many games. That we get partners, who are NPCs, and we play in a TPS mode. But one thing is certain. We get to customize our character's powers and appearance. OK, maybe not the appearance, but we get to choose from powers at least.
Well i  guess that's great and judging by the short second of graphics i'll look good.(At least for ps3/360) i'm sure graphics will suck for ps2/wii but i'm still gonna buy it for ps3 and ps2

January 01, 2011, 02:48PM #1263 Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 02:50PM by Suigetsu
Well, I will get it for the Xbox 360. Now that I think about it, I would be happy, if someone would make a sandbox, GTA-ish Marvel game. You know, the type, where you can go around the town, random things would happen (like bank robbing and stuff); shops, where we could buy stuff (like, for our appearance); the missions would be acceptable the same way like in a GTA; total customization; after the story ends, the game would still go on; many side quests and so on. Now that would be some game. But I'll be happy with this one, because for some change, our character will have some customization, which is non other, but the powers, which rocks!
So, dear developers, more info please, and this time, without ketchup!

ooh, i have some wibbly wobbly timey whimy gossip XD
so david tennant is engaged to georgia moffet, who was his daughter in doctor who and who's (irl) father was the fifth doctor O.o small world, eh?
like my friends said, "two doctors in the family? it's legal in galifrey!" :D

Yeah. He used to date the actress who played Madame de Pompadour in one of his series of Doctor Who as well.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Quote from: Suigetsu on January 01, 2011, 02:48PM
Well, I will get it for the Xbox 360. Now that I think about it, I would be happy, if someone would make a sandbox, GTA-ish Marvel game. You know, the type, where you can go around the town, random things would happen (like bank robbing and stuff); shops, where we could buy stuff (like, for our appearance); the missions would be acceptable the same way like in a GTA; total customization; after the story ends, the game would still go on; many side quests and so on. Now that would be some game. But I'll be happy with this one, because for some change, our character will have some customization, which is non other, but the powers, which rocks!
So, dear developers, more info please, and this time, without ketchup!

I like your idea, but that reminds me of DC Universe Online (which in turn reminds me of Marvel Universe online, which was cancelled) :( WHY DID THEY CANCEL MUO??? I"M SO ANGRY ABOUT IT!!!

Besides that, i still feel bad (mostly because of some family problems and exams that are coming VERY soon).

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

i wear a fez now. fezzes are cool ^^
as are bowties, but i didn't have mine handy XP

Yeah, uh huh, skip all the polite back and forthness.
I'm back, and hopefully will come on more often.
So, yeah. I hope you're happy.
But I bet you're not.
Akshully (Noel style :P ) I bet you don't care which way or the other.
But there's one thingy I want to-a say:
Hi. :)

Welcome back piutebob!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Why, tank youz. I appreciatez dis welcoming. Were you around before I went inactive?

"fezzes are cool'

sounds like poetry =P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on January 18, 2011, 07:20PM
"fezzes are cool'

sounds like poetry =P
doctor who reference more than poetry, but i guess that works XD

I think I may have been, but I am not sure, maybe right before

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS