How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
No, if I remember well, this is another one. I mean, we were great friends, but we don't really talk nowadays, plus, when I want to talk, she always something else to do. Whatever she says, she should know, that this won't be good.

Now, I don't have anything. Merry Christmas for me...Worst of all...

Quote from: Death the Kidd on December 23, 2009, 01:39AM
No, if I remember well, this is another one. I mean, we were great friends, but we don't really talk nowadays, plus, when I want to talk, she always something else to do. Whatever she says, she should know, that this won't be good.

Ouch. That sucks.

today i had an exelent day!!!Me,my uncle an my sis played togeter xml2 this afternoon i just triead(and its galactic)the skin i wanted so much plus a MUA2 venom!!!And for dinner pizza!!!
My deviant art page!!!
$$$ http://sabrerine911.deviantart.com/ $$$

How I Feel?: exhausted
Why is this?: this 20pg report due on Monday :(
What the hell?: I know right, im a Sophmore in high school and never even expected for this to happen. I guess thats what I get for being in honors classes. :\
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Damn me, I changed myself again :D (For the ones, who doesn't know, I'm Death the Kidd :D )

Please stop changing your name.

I'm not saying this as friendly banter either.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Sorry, but I'm not good at deciding. I try to not change it.

Quote from: Suigetsu on January 03, 2010, 03:03PM
Sorry, but I'm not good at deciding. I try to not change it.

Well decide and stick with it.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

January 04, 2010, 12:45AM #402 Last Edit: January 04, 2010, 12:47AM by ooopǝǝp
i absolutely hate good books; you curl up for a nice afternoon read and the next thing you know it's past midnight!
that was sarcasm about hating them. that doesn't always transfer well in type.
that doesn't however change the fact that it's ridiculously late here and i'm only slightly drowsy.

completely off topic, i dihan's new pic is really cool. and i just noticed the disclaimer on his northstar conversion. laugh out loud funny.