How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I feel energetic right, slept for like 11 hours due to the limited amount of sleep i received this week. =P
so like now im texting 20 people :$
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

I feel so neutral. I mean, I'm not happy nor sad. It's like, I'm not even alive.

so basically you just feel..there?
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Basically, the only thing I feel is that I don't feel anything. I act mostly like if I'm happy, so people wouldn't ask what's wrong.

so the emotion is dormant but yet existant?
why i keep asking question i dont know but this is most definatelly the last one

Well, kinda. And nowadays I get angry so fast. This is frustrating.

It's called puberty :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

i have had so much homework this entire weekend that i have had practically no free time except a little internet and the winter formal dance. it's really quite ticking me off.

Finals today, then i begin new classes
ugh how irritating

just something i did that i'm proud of and i felt like sharing. tell me if sharing is wrong or if we should have a new topic for that.
i really should be doing school work right now, but i really don't feel like it. ^^

What are you doing on the computer instead of being at school?

Or are you homeschooled?

Quote from: piutebob on January 22, 2010, 11:47AM
I love snow days...
To tell the truth I hate snow. No, that's not it... I hate winter. It's so cold, dark and always empty on the streets...I so like Spring, because nature is getting revived.