How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
and this is completely not on the current train of thought, but i finished finals! woo!
i was going to work on skins all afternoon then i ended up doing two then feeling to lazy to email them to myself so i can get them onto my pc and compile them so i ended up talking to a friend and reading webcomics all afternoon...and evening... ah well, its summer now. it feels way to good to be doing nothing. in other news i may have convinced everyone at my school i was gay (which i'm not, i'm just a bit feminine on occasion) today by wearing these tightish pink pants. i just dress flamboyantly :P.

Quote from: Deedooo on June 09, 2010, 10:12PM
today by wearing these tightish pink pants. i just dress flamboyantly :P.
i have never tried wearing anything like that though. must have caught everyone's attention lol

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 09, 2010, 09:07AM
Me too! Happily, it will end soon. Than there comes E3 (which I won't attend at, but I will check it at my favourite video games magazine's website)
sounds like a good plan, still though school sucks hahaha
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Quote from: Deedooo on June 09, 2010, 10:12PM
in other news i may have convinced everyone at my school i was gay (which i'm not, i'm just a bit feminine on occasion) today by wearing these tightish pink pants. i just dress flamboyantly :P.

LOl. Dude that must've been fun. What kinda responses did you get from people?
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Quote from: DiamondPheonix on June 10, 2010, 11:18AM
LOl. Dude that must've been fun. What kinda responses did you get from people?
probably the best one was my best friend hugging my legs for a few minuets.

Lol I wish I could've been there to see all that XD Sweet trick :P

This is the internet so therefore... PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN! :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

yeah, work those pink pants DD :P
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

proof (yes slightly photoshoped, but i have other ways of proving it if anyone cares that much :P)

Hahaha awesome. WANT! :D
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Cool!!
Those pants are not too flamboyant in my opinion, try with yellow or purple, and tell me the result ;)
No ofense if someone use yellow/purple pants.
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

I could so totally knock everyone off their feet with those pink pants MUHAHAHAH!

And yeah I was talking about me performing in it :P

Anyway, still I would've liked to be there when you did the trick ^^

Quote from: whiteking on June 11, 2010, 04:43PM
No ofense if someone use yellow/purple pants.

I use yellow green. JK haha
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on June 12, 2010, 02:03AM
I could so totally knock everyone off their feet with those pink pants MUHAHAHAH!

And yeah I was talking about me performing in it :P

Anyway, still I would've liked to be there when you did the trick ^^
oh it will be even better when my dance company performs a flash mob in them (i'll be wearing them, not the company. it would be hard to fit them all in the pants :P). i'll be wearing a bright pink t-shirt too though so it will be amazing and maybe cause traffic accidents :D.