How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
If you want more conspicuous pants, cover marshmallows in bright yellow food coloring, melt them, and slather the mixture onto your pants. Or shirt, if you still want to see all of the pink.
El Maiz

Day: Bad
Mood: Not pleasant
Can I be bothered: Hell no
The end of this message: Yes
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

just watched Dragon Ball: Evolution. Those are 2 hours of my life I will never get back.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 14, 2010, 06:05PM
just watched Dragon Ball: Evolution. Those are 2 hours of my life I will never get back.

Did you saw that crap????
And why the h*ll you never told me, I could have warn you about it!!!!
I'm your friend remember?? :P
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

LOL, ok thanks, I'll ask from now on. have you watched the Chun-li movie?

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 14, 2010, 06:21PM
LOL, ok thanks, I'll ask from now on. have you watched the Chun-li movie?

Don't do it. If you want to keep safe the image of the great Chun-Li-
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

yeah, you're right. this is how I always want to remember chun-li, my favourite female street fighter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qXFunYSsc8

yeah. they're really known how to ruin our childhood memories with their crappy tv show to movie remakes. :(
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

DBE was also 2 hours wasted of my life, so I also could've warned you about it. I wonder if the writer didn't get murdered yet. lols.

Quote from: Mr. Law^^ on June 15, 2010, 03:28AM
DBE was also 2 hours wasted of my life, so I also could've warned you about it. I wonder if the writer didn't get murdered yet. lols.

Ahh another one, I'm your friend too!!!!
Why some people doesn't mention on our chats, "Hey I was planning to watch certain Movie...."???
I'm sure he's still alive and well, probably he changed his name and the place where he lives.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Yipee, i also watched the crap! We could have our ''2 hours we never get back'' club :D

I wish I could join, but I didn't watch that crap. Should i watch it still? :D hahahah
Give your life meaning when you come to Xaviers Institute.  Join us so that we can develop your mind as well as those devious powers that you may have ::wink::

Never. The first Dragon Ball movie was even better, and that one was shot in the 80s.

Happily, I was a fan of DB, DBZ and DBGT, so when I saw a trailer of the film, I just decided, to curse the film makers and the film itself, as it was a disgrace for the original manga and anime

Yeah. The commercial honestly ruined the movie for me. The characters looked, weird. It wasn't even based on the real cartoon that everyone was gladly obsessed about (trust me I was too). They're in High School? Psssh, give me a break.