How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I don't like Jean, cause she is an undead, or something like that :D

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 17, 2010, 11:33AM
I don't like Jean, cause she is an undead, or something like that :D
i have some undead friends who would be very insulted by that comment :P

:D Nah, really. She died too many times for me. After all of this, they have to bring back Nightcrawler to 616

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 17, 2010, 11:20AM
oh yeah, that's the unique part about her. it's not like emma or psylocke or rachel or sersi or selene or hellcat or the cuckoos count =P

SERIOUSLY...You think the Cuckoos are hot. Emma is just a (insert insulted woman word that starts with the B here) Psylocke its just awsome but too purple. Rachel is just a ripoff Sersi is not hot. Selene is mwa and Hellcat wears a ridicilous outfit

...and Jean died more times than Rasputin in the Russian folk story.

June 17, 2010, 11:46AM #785 Last Edit: June 17, 2010, 11:54AM by Nowhere Man
I like jean up to the end of the dark phoenix saga. she should have died for good back than. anything written on her since than has been garbage. it's like they gave the character too much power that they don't know what to do with her anymore other than kill her and bring her back again and again. plus there were all the comics cliches put together: hero turned evil turned hero again, clones, alternate reality versions, kids from future, alternate future, alternate dimension, clone turned evil and so on and so on. the problem is not jean herself it's that noone have done anything interesting with her for over 3 decades. just when I thought they were finally gonna get it right and grant morrison was starting to give her more personality what happens? she dies. uh, how original ¬¬

PS: emma is hot, cuckoos are her clones. ergo, cuckoos are hot. or will be soon enough :P

lame excuses tymaca. using your kind of argument I'd say Jean is just too fiery or too telepathic or too red-haired or too caucasian.
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

We should make a movie about she dies! :D We have enough comics about it! Heck, even a document film.

Quote from: tymaca321 on June 17, 2010, 11:41AM
SERIOUSLY...You think the Cuckoos are hot. Emma is just a (insert insulted woman word that starts with the B here) Psylocke its just awsome but too purple. Rachel is just a ripoff Sersi is not hot. Selene is mwa and Hellcat wears a ridicilous outfit
the cuckoos are totally hot just saying. emma may have bitchy moments, but has developed into a pretty cool character. psylock is suposed to be purple and i like it on her and rachel is amazing and completely not a ripoff anymore

Period! But really, Psylocke is the only purple thing I like! I'm not much of an Emma Frost fan, but I like the cuckoos and I don't really know Rachel Summers, so she is okay for me.

Just to clear things up:

I've decided to take a break from the forum in order to get some composure back after an incredibly stressful few months of university and other stuff that have been out of my control. I apologise for my recent attitude towards various members of our community and when I return I hope to begin to rebuild any relations that may have been tarnished and regain the respect of people here. I will continue working on my mods but until I fully return I will be doing so in private.

Again, I am deeply sorry for any offence I have caused during the past few weeks.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Good to know you dindt leave us 100% Dihan :). You already have my respect, admitting your wrong and giving it another shot is truly amazing! :D

Quote from: Deedooo on June 17, 2010, 12:04PM
the cuckoos are totally hot just saying. emma may have bitchy moments, but has developed into a pretty cool character. psylock is suposed to be purple and i like it on her and rachel is amazing and completely not a ripoff anymore

Yep. The Cuckoos are also creeps, they totally know what the other is gonna say and if you live with them, they probally talked to each other telepathic all the time. Emma is just to : HAIL ME FOR I HAVE (enter B word here) Psylocke is just a bit to Purple for me, also you cant keep anything secret for her and she's a crazy ninja lady. I still think Rachel is mwa, i mean, romancing the feature isnt completly 100% on my part

Still, they are fictional, so we shouldn't talk about which of them are our type. I was thinking about it and it's entirely wrong and creepy.

Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 17, 2010, 11:46AM
I like jean up to the end of the dark phoenix saga. she should have died for good back than. anything written on her since than has been garbage. it's like they gave the character too much power that they don't know what to do with her anymore

i am obviously a Jean fan, and although im not a follower of the comic, ive read some things about jean and it's true, i might have to agree with that quoted statement above. i think it's for the sake of the fans that they brought jean back since jean pretty much has a strong fan base (based on my observation). i do think however, that she has become overpowered and has been resurrected countless times, that even for the world of mutants it already sounds funny rather than sad.
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

Quote from: Suigetsu on June 18, 2010, 03:46AM
Still, they are fictional, so we shouldn't talk about which of them are our type. I was thinking about it and it's entirely wrong and creepy.

DeeDoo started it :(

Quote from: shadowslacks on June 18, 2010, 06:36AM
i am obviously a Jean fan, and although im not a follower of the comic, ive read some things about jean and it's true, i might have to agree with that quoted statement above. i think it's for the sake of the fans that they brought jean back since jean pretty much has a strong fan base (based on my observation). i do think however, that she has become overpowered and has been resurrected countless times, that even for the world of mutants it already sounds funny rather than sad.

I guess the Phoenix can fly away from the death XD
Quote from: Nowhere Man on June 17, 2010, 11:46AM
lame excuses tymaca. using your kind of argument I'd say Jean is just too fiery or too telepathic or too red-haired or too caucasian.

Fiery is epic and amazing...Too telepethic..Oh yeah telepethy powers are TOTALLY diffrent powers then Psylocke and Emma have
Red haired is hot, fact. Caucasian can never be wrong in my book

[/quote]
Quote from: Suigetsu on June 18, 2010, 03:46AM

100% agree XD