How do you feel yourself? / General Talk about everything

Started by LX - Rampage, September 22, 2009, 10:09AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Feeling betrayal by a friend... I saw my best friend and didn't realize I was standing right there beside my brother I feel like a third wheel that needed oil My best friend rather talk to my brother over me I'm so piss.. Why do I feel This..
Stick out your chest and scream your  defiance.!.!.!.!.!.!.!.!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Quote from: nodoubt_jr on July 07, 2010, 05:31PM
We had another earthquake like 10 minutes ago, the big one is going to hit any day now :(

Oh dear! Are you in a hotspot for earthquakes? If it's any consolation it didn't reach the UK ;)

Quote from: DancingIce on July 07, 2010, 05:38PM
Feeling betrayal by a friend... I saw my best friend and didn't realize I was standing right there beside my brother I feel like a third wheel that needed oil My best friend rather talk to my brother over me I'm so piss.. Why do I feel This..

*Pushes imaginary spectacles up and gets a pen and paper*

Well... Why do you think you feel like this?
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

im in southern california, we tend to get a couple of earthquakes. but recently theres been a lot more closer together. i wish the "big one" would just hit so the news can stop scaring people with "is the big one comming?". i say let it happen and we will just deal with it already.

lol that would have been one hell of a earthquake if it reached all the way to the uk.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

We've been known to get very minor tremors here. Everything is more extreme outside the UK - life gets boring when we don't have natural disasters or deadly creatures to contend with!

Well I was stuck on a mountain during the blizzard of 2010 hows that for bad weather.

Hungary is in a cool place (or at least my hometown) as we never get earthquakes, tornados or anything else. The only thing we have a chance for is a tidal wave or what, as the Danube crosses at our town.

i believe the recent earthqaukes are caused by the more active crust beneath and the increased of build up on pressure as well. if my knowledge is right, california is a fast moving state (literally) and is expected to be in line with hawaii or a nearby country in the future. seen it on national geographic, cant really scrape the details well out of my brain now lol
CHECK OUT <a href="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3593.0.html">;MY BOOSTERS</a> (I NO LONGER MOD)

the only things we have here in utah is bipolar weather and the occasional brine-stink storm from the great salt lake. and mormons and republicans. we have a lot of those. and i wouldn't have any problems with that if they didn't have a tendency to hate gay people. some mormon parents actually throw their kids out on the street when they find out that the kids are gay. i don't get why there is so much prejudice against gay people. theres no logical reason for it...

Our weather ranges from grey clouds to white clouds :P

In other news...

I've just had the results for my first year of university... I've passed everything! :D

Quote from: Dihan on July 08, 2010, 11:45AM
Our weather ranges from grey clouds to white clouds :P

In other news...

I've just had the results for my first year of university... I've passed everything! :D
THAT's awesome Dihan!!! im sure your really happy. glad you passed too!What do you wanna be wen you graduate?

Quote from: Suigetsu on July 08, 2010, 11:50AM
Congrats for you! How hard was it?

It wasn't too hard except for one thing. I guess I'm good at what I do :P

Quote from: Jeanfan321 on July 08, 2010, 11:52AM
THAT's awesome Dihan!!! im sure your really happy. glad you passed too!What do you wanna be wen you graduate?

No idea really. I'll probably become an English Teacher or something.

That's cool but i think you should do like something game programming or electronics since your mods are wonderful and you know a lot of things about mods

That's not what I'm studying. Besides, I'm not clever enough for all that stuff.

Becoming a teacher? I hope students there are not like here. Cause here, most students hate teachers, as they think, that whatever bad happens in school (like getting a bad grade or something school stuff) they will always say, that it is the teacher's fault and truly hate them. Not too mature, ain't it?