Marvelfan12345's Releases: Gambit Booster Released

Started by MarvelFan12345, October 03, 2009, 05:49PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Thanks guys. And I'm glad I finished it too.

Awesome!!! Now i can do a part 2 to the all telepaths video.Can i make a preview video?

July 21, 2010, 09:35PM #138 Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 09:37PM by MarvelFan12345
Of course. I don't mind at all. And thanks for the nice words about Revanche guys. BTW I've added Jeanfan's Spider-Woman booster preview video here.

Ok i have played with Revanche for a long time and she's wonderful.I love her Empath power.The only bugs i found were she doesn't have a block animation and she doesn't have a grab smash

Thanks guys. As for the block there was an issue in that but to use it you have to move her then quickly press the block button. I have no idea why that is though. As for the grab-smash she should have it. I'll check the files. Also here is a great preview video for Revanche made by Jeanfan.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ue1HUF3lFFI

If the powerstyle has a custom idle entry then you may need to replace it with the idle entry found in shared_nodes.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

Oh and for the loadscreen i think it needs to be color flipped cause she has a blue face in it

Hey, I recently downloaded MUA2 Jean, but for some reason, I can't use any of her powers, and her passives aren't enabled on her costumes. Any ideas why?

Did you install the Official Characters Mod's latest version, and start a new game with default stats?

Yeah I have the latest version of the Official Characters Mod, first thing I get everytime I come back here. Should I re-download it?

Did you started a new game with default stats?
If that doesn't work I recomend to install the game again, then the OC pack and finally Jean.
His version (MUA2) is the one that I use and I never had any problem with her.

EDIT: Oh marvelfan never noticed that you released Revanche! she looks great :)
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

August 01, 2010, 08:11PM #149 Last Edit: August 01, 2010, 08:43PM by Big Speck
Yeah, started a new game with default stats, and I just re-installed the game yesterday. Gonna try re-downloading the OC pack and Jean.