MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
it wouldn't be gobliny enough for fans. sorry.

yes flying would not work for that character, anyways liked said before this thread is not the place to discuss that, this is about the available mods and the catalog.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

Added Lady Deathstrike to the catalog.

Added Dark Phoenix and Goblin Queen to the catalog.
Moved Surge and another one I forgot to the second post because of Lack of Space.

can somebody please upload cable and the x-men legends 2 pack to megaupload or box.net?

help! how come i was able to download sentinel, sentinel advance and war machine :warmachine: before & now i can't? anyone can give me the links for these mods? thanks

I'm pretty sure that you can find links to all those in the "Link that need to be rescued" thread if the links in the catalog are not working.

Just to remind any moderator that the Enchantress mod has not been added nor the Mystique mod. Also my Jean Grey Booster and Matt710's Emma Frost booster are not in the catalog either. I'm not sure if you will add them to the booster area as Jean is a conversion and Emma an updated conversion. Sorry to seem pushy. I just like things to be up to date and current.

I'll add them any time soon. Thanks for the reminder.

Your welcome. Sorry to sound rude and pushy again.

I'll make a seperate section called Conversion Boosters. The boosters which are already in the Catalog are for MUA's Standard characters. It'll be directly below it though, so it can be seen and noticed easily.

That's a good idea. Thanks

Quote from: marvelfan12345 on August 14, 2009, 08:15AM
Just to remind any moderator that the Enchantress mod has not been added nor the Mystique mod. Also my Jean Grey Booster and Matt710's Emma Frost booster are not in the catalog either. I'm not sure if you will add them to the booster area as Jean is a conversion and Emma an updated conversion. Sorry to seem pushy. I just like things to be up to date and current.

Grey Gargoyle has also not been added yet.

add the new iceman booster here

August 21, 2009, 02:30PM #449 Last Edit: August 21, 2009, 02:50PM by Unknown
Could some-one put the Boreman Version of Polaris onto mediafire, please.
Life, it's a simple thing; it doesn't shout or scream or even ignore you. No life takes what it gets, it expects that it is fate, it expects that the only thing stopping it's self is its self. But what if, what if the only thing stopping you from becoming you is some-one you love. That's my life...