MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
zere is nu black cat müd
(there is not a mua black cat mod as of now)

Quote from: Bizarro on March 16, 2010, 08:23AM
Where can I find the Black Cat mod?

There isnt a mod for as far as i know, If its not in the Character mod catalog, there's no mod. There ARE skins for her though.

Quote from: tymaca321 on March 16, 2010, 08:50AM
There isnt a mod for as far as i know, If its not in the Character mod catalog, there's no mod. There ARE skins for her though.

i just said that :P
Quote from: Deedooo on March 16, 2010, 08:49AM
zere is nu black cat müd
(there is not a mua black cat mod as of now)

What is the skin if I do not have the mod? Can I use the skin in another caracther?
BIZZZZZZZZZARO!!!

you could put them on elektra or daredevil, but if you do dd, the sounds will be off.

Quote from: tymaca321 on March 16, 2010, 08:50AM
There ARE skins for her though.

but you didnt said that XD

Question...the models for Wonder Man and Captain Marvell look really weird...like the skins are too large for the skeletons. Anyone know how to fix that?

Only the modelers know how to fix it (By adjusting the bipeds/skeletons)

sorry, i'm new here, but i'm not find the mods of Songbird and Penance. Thanks.

The Blink and Dust mods are password protected :(

yes they are. typically you could send a polite message to dihan to get the password but he's not answering pms for about a week.

No passwords...hoot, what now?
Can someone share?
I have lots of X-Men mods, but I'm looking for a few that I don't have. If someone wants to exchange mods, please send me a message!
Thanks guys

There's no exchanging of mods here, if you need a mod and it requires a password ask the modder for the password. Only the modder can give a person the password, anyone passing around passwords will get punished.
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

The characters released so far are cool. Why not a good Hercules mod? He is too good to be ignored. :juggernaut: