MUA1 Character Mod Catalog

Started by Cates, April 28, 2007, 09:37PM

Previous topic - Next topic
HELP I DONT KNOW HOW TO MOD :sunspot: :sunfire: :pyro: :magma: :humant: :firestar: :iwoman: :magik:

theres a video tutorial in the knowledge base.

So I assume we just check back here on page 1 for any new releases/updates?

people post new releases and updates in their own individual threads in the mod releases and conversions section, if that's what you mean

are the mods crystal,black bolt,wonder man, clea etc. are ready for use anytime now?. :blackwidow: :blackwidow: :abyss: :archangel: :apocalypse: :avalanche: :banshee: :cd: :hellion: :hellion: :stooth: :sskrull: :storm: :storm: :shard: :iwoman: :iwoman: :ifist: :ifist: :strange: :firestar: :emmafrost: :emmafrost: :galactus: :wolverine: :xavier:

Yes, why wouldnt they be avaible?

@tymaca123: availability and readiness are completely different things.

@blackwidow779: sadly they probably won't be finished anytime soon

Quote from: blackwidow779 on June 16, 2010, 03:22AM
are the mods crystal,black bolt,wonder man, clea etc. are ready for use anytime now?. :blackwidow: :blackwidow: :abyss: :archangel: :apocalypse: :avalanche: :banshee: :cd: :hellion: :hellion: :stooth: :sskrull: :storm: :storm: :shard: :iwoman: :iwoman: :ifist: :ifist: :strange: :firestar: :emmafrost: :emmafrost: :galactus: :wolverine: :xavier:
:blackshake:

blackbolt and crystal work just fine are quite fun actually. only thing missing really are alt. costumes. not a big deal. Still worth getting though.

(I love this  :cd: I just hope cloak and dagger's mod(s) available soon! I heard someone was working on them. I have power set ideas if ya need any help)

i cant wait to play as all of my favorite characters such as........

:wbane: :hellion: :phoenix: :polaris: :kittyp: :pyro: :sunfire:

Quote from: Deedooo on June 16, 2010, 08:21AM
@tymaca123: availability and readiness are completely different things.

They are ready for use though, the links work and you can just Dl them. :P

Quote from: mccordlarsen on June 16, 2010, 08:37AM
(I love this  :cd: I just hope cloak and dagger's mod(s) available soon! I heard someone was working on them. I have power set ideas if ya need any help)

Gevth is working on them :)

Quote from: tymaca321 on June 17, 2010, 03:42AM
They are ready for use though, the links work and you can just Dl them. :P

Gevth is working on them :)

I know I saw what he's planning to do and I think it's amazing!   :cd:

will there is going to be a gorgon,triton,karnak,paibok,wintersolider,loki,lady sif and blackheart mod pretty soon? :cuckoo:

i don't believe any of those are going to be made soon, mainly because any of the following:
1, they don't have unique and/or full powersets
2, they don't have lots of skins (which isn't the biggest problem)
3, they don't have a big enough fanbase for a modder to pick them up