Quentin Hex's Skins ➹ Gwen Stacy: Spider-Woman

Started by Quentin Hex, January 28, 2010, 05:20PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Grove on August 13, 2013, 02:34AM
Hey Deedooo, I've seen your :warbird:'s captain marvel costume and I think it's good. But can you make the one like Marvel Heroes had?

And could you make her HUD as well? Thanks :)
Do you have a suggestion for the model that has hair like that?

Quote from: hemlot on July 27, 2013, 05:22PM
That's a pretty cool skin! I really dig Dr. Strange's modern look. Do you think you could make a version that most closely resembles the following pic?

The cape looks pretty good on Dr. Strange. Basically, it would just be a reskin of the neck piece.

Quote from: DeeDooo on August 13, 2013, 09:18AM

LOL'd when looking on the GIF. XD Can't wait for Dr. Strange's new skin. :3
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: DeeDooo on August 13, 2013, 09:18AM
Do you have a suggestion for the model that has hair like that?

Maybe using mandarin's hair?
The Eternal Member

You could try using Storm's model or Elektra's. The head part on Captain Marvel makes it tricky to find a model suitable.

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

August 13, 2013, 09:47AM #1114 Last Edit: August 13, 2013, 09:57AM by Grove
Maybe using her default model is fine? Or if you can make a skin using NPC's model, you could try using Hussar or Medusa
The Eternal Member

So, is the Captain Marvel skin I requested possible to make?
The Eternal Member

Quote from: Grove on September 05, 2013, 08:20AM
So, is the Captain Marvel skin I requested possible to make?
I'm currently rather isolated from my resources because I'm not at home (with my PC) but I will give it a try when I can!

Ok speaking of which, and this applies to everyone:
If I have promised to make you skins for a mod or for some other reason, please send me a PM reminder. I've been super busy starting college and I need to get my metaforical ducks in a row. I'm so sorry if some of you have been waiting for a little while. I know I owe Techon and Outsider skins, but please let me know which other ones I owe!

November 16, 2014, 08:27PM #1117 Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 08:30PM by Quentin Hex
Gwen Stacy:
Spider-Woman

Bursting out of the pages of Edge Of SpiderVerse 2, Gwen Stacy's Spider-Woman costume is now available for download. I think I shall revamp my old idea for a Spider-Girl mod just because of this lovely lady. If you haven't already read EOS 2, go buy/download/whatever it right now. You won't regret it. Spider-Gwen is the new queen.

Yay Spider-Gwen.
I'm a writer with big goals and ambitions
Influences: Classic Literature, Horror Movies and Hanna Barbera Cartoons and wouldn't have it any other way

Quality.

Or as Rocket would say after that

"As per freakin usual"

Nice work on Gwen Stacy. Doesn't surprise me at all.

Quote from: Quentin Hex on September 06, 2013, 01:34PM
Ok speaking of which, and this applies to everyone:
If I have promised to make you skins for a mod or for some other reason, please send me a PM reminder. I've been super busy starting college and I need to get my metaforical ducks in a row. I'm so sorry if some of you have been waiting for a little while. I know I owe Techon and Outsider skins, but please let me know which other ones I owe!

If I recall, it was skins for Silver Sable, but you don't have to worry about that for now, as you just came back. Take your time whenever you get around to that. I'm working on other projects, anyway. Keep doin' your thing. :fro:

Quote from: Grove on August 13, 2013, 02:34AM
Hey Deedooo, I've seen your :warbird:'s captain marvel costume and I think it's good. But can you make the one like Marvel Heroes had?

Odinson012 already made a skin/mesh of that one. Check here: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8485.msg153701.html#msg153701

Quote from: Quentin Hex on November 16, 2014, 08:27PM
Gwen Stacy:
Spider-Woman

Bursting out of the pages of Edge Of SpiderVerse 2, Gwen Stacy's Spider-Woman costume is now available for download. I think I shall revamp my old idea for a Spider-Girl mod just because of this lovely lady. If you haven't already read EOS 2, go buy/download/whatever it right now. You won't regret it. Spider-Gwen is the new queen.

so when your Spider-Girl mod release, u'll make a Spider-Gwen skin for her?
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002

Quote from: Quentin Hex on November 16, 2014, 08:27PM
Gwen Stacy:
Spider-Woman

not to quicken u but if u really make the Spider-Girl mod, then when can u release
I'm just a Unpopular SpideyFan with naggin' Habit for Camera
My YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/SuperiorSpyderSpideyFan
My DeviantArt: https://www.deviantart.com/superiorspyder2002