My custom skins,etc: Warpath, Cyclops, Crossbones, Punisher, Magneto, Batman

Started by iammingy, May 11, 2007, 02:18PM

Previous topic - Next topic
hehe... :D thanks for the skin, saved my time! :thumbsup:

EDIT: Is that for XML2 only?

Yeah, I figured there's no need to do it for MUA.  There's already like 6 skins for him and that's the max it can handle.

Juggernaut X-Men outfit (No helmet) :juggernaut:

http://www.box.net/shared/ubjss32rrx

July 30, 2007: MOVED!!!

MUA:

XML2:

My skin is based on the Walmart Exclusive ML action figure that was never released:

GIANT Thumbs-Up to both. Which model is Modular Rhodey based on?

PS: Any chance you might take 2 somewhat small requests from me?
1st: Original Beast fix-up. (For some reason, this issue also existed in XML1)
First, check out Original Cyc & Original Jean. Now scope Original Beast. Any chance you could fix up Original Beast to match Jean/Cyc? (The yellow should be more gold, the blue needs changing, and the belt should NOT be red)
2nd: Original Blob
Just add some hair and remove all the clothes but Brown shorts from Ultimate Blob

If you can do them, extra thanks; if not, thanks for that secseh Juggs!

Quote from: BliZZ on May 23, 2007, 01:29PM
GIANT Thumbs-Up to both. Which model is Modular Rhodey based on?

Thanks. :D The War Machine is based on Infinite Captain from XML2.

QuotePS: Any chance you might take 2 somewhat small requests from me?

Sure. :)

Quote1st: Original Beast fix-up. (For some reason, this issue also existed in XML1)
First, check out Original Cyc & Original Jean. Now scope Original Beast. Any chance you could fix up Original Beast to match Jean/Cyc? (The yellow should be more gold, the blue needs changing, and the belt should NOT be red)

I am ok with the belt. I am not sure about the the gold though. What do you want the blue to look like? It's not dark enough or something?

Quote2nd: Original Blob
Just add some hair and remove all the clothes but Brown shorts from Ultimate Blob

If you can do them, extra thanks; if not, thanks for that secseh Juggs!

Blob... I will try.

Whaa danm I like your war machine better than in game one  :jumping:
And their turning us into Monsters its all designed!!

Quote from: cvc on May 23, 2007, 01:40PM
Whaa danm I like your war machine better than in game one  :jumping:

Thanks! :D The one from the game would look much better if it actually had shoulder-mount missile launcher and gattling gun...

Quote from: iammingy on May 23, 2007, 01:37PM
I am ok with the belt. I am not sure about the the gold though. What do you want the blue to look like? It's not dark enough or something?

I basically want the shades to be the same ones Jean/Cyc have, so he doesn't look out of place next to them. Using the textures for Jean/Cyc would probably help in giving an idea of what shades to use :P

Outstanding, Mingy. I'm a big Juggy fan, so we can never have too many skins for Caino! You've become the go-to guy for skin work. Impressive.

Holy cow Iammingy!  Nicely done!  By the way, would you be interested in cleaning up my Original Angel skin?  I can send you the PSD file.  It just needs better facial detail.

Randomness:  I'm too lazy to actually implement this, but here's Silver Centurion Iron Man.  It uses 1501.igb from XML2.

Original Angel's PSD if anyone wants to finish him.

http://www.momoshare.com/file.php?file=d3a69a7cf5b49bff64fbc667adc741df

Quote from: BliZZ on May 23, 2007, 02:02PM
I basically want the shades to be the same ones Jean/Cyc have, so he doesn't look out of place next to them. Using the textures for Jean/Cyc would probably help in giving an idea of what shades to use :P

Understood. :)

Quote from: Cates on May 23, 2007, 02:57PM
Outstanding, Mingy. I'm a big Juggy fan, so we can never have too many skins for Caino! You've become the go-to guy for skin work. Impressive.

Thanks!!! :D

Quote from: Teancum on May 23, 2007, 02:59PM
  Holy cow Iammingy!  Nicely done!  By the way, would you be interested in cleaning up my Original Angel skin?  I can send you the PSD file.  It just needs better facial detail.

Sorry Teancum... I don't have Adobe Photoshop... :(

thanks for another great skin.  btw what do you use to make these skins?
Please search the forum before asking a question. I dont answer
PMs about modding, those questions should be posted in a public thread.
What im currently working on: http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=2275.0
My mods are mine to booster/update, I will not give anybody permission to do it

You are welcome! :D
Are you talking about the base skins?

EDIT: Sorry, I misunderstood your question... :laugh: I use ACD Photo Editor 3.1.