The Marvel Mods Solo Tournament

Started by Cates, August 04, 2010, 06:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Dude! I'm totally in! I choose... :madrox: multiple man!

Bullseye was an easy fight I have to say, haha, just block and use the correct boost and he's dead ;)
Radioactive man and Winter Soldier you are next!!! haha ^^
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Iceman doesn't have any boosts that makes Bullseye easy :P
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

PLAYER      CHARACTER   LEVEL   CURRENT AREA
------               ----------      -----      -------------
mccordlarsen   Multiple Man   30      Heli Start

I'm on Stark Tower.

1.- Bullseye was easy
2.- Winter Soldier was even easier than Bullseye
3.- Radioactive Man is the tough one
4.- And the big green dragon was more or less

Doombots... I hate them, especially when some of them surrounds you, they are so annoying and almost killed me twice.

PLAYER CHARACTER LEVEL CURRENT AREA
------ ---------- ----- -------------
Whiteking Emma Frost 30 Stark Tower

Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

Quote from: whiteking on August 04, 2010, 01:18PM

Doombots... I hate them, especially when some of them surrounds you, they are so annoying and almost killed me twice.

FOUR times for me now....  UGH!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

SUCK!!! I was doing super well until I got to Bullseye! There was some kind of glich. He talked to me, but he wasn't really there, so time ran out and now I have to start at the beginning again!

August 04, 2010, 02:43PM #22 Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 02:49PM by Jeanfan321
What about the places where u need 2 players?do I just pick the 2nd character then immediately take them off?

Edit:nevermind ehh to nad I can't play till my laptop is fixed.Hmm I'll use jean grey

When I use multipleman too much I get gliches too.

I lost against bullseye and I'm trying again.

OK, I finally (FINALLY) made it to the Omega Base (I think I had to start over eight times before I made it).  I have a question.  What do we do about Dum Dum Dugan.  Does his death count as our own and we have to start completely over?  I'm working on that level and noticed that his health is already half gone and I wanted to check before I go on....   :confused:

(I have great doubts that we'll make it through safely!)

Quote from: fox456 on August 04, 2010, 03:08PM
OK, I finally (FINALLY) made it to the Omega Base (I think I had to start over eight times before I made it).  I have a question.  What do we do about Dum Dum Dugan.  Does his death count as our own and we have to start completely over?  I'm working on that level and noticed that his health is already half gone and I wanted to check before I go on....   :confused:

(I have great doubts that we'll make it through safely!)

Hmm. I hadn't thought about this situation.

Quick player survey: What do we think? My instinct is that he has to survive for you to advance. Might require some creative playing.

Quote from: Cates on August 04, 2010, 03:46PM
Hmm. I hadn't thought about this situation.

Quick player survey: What do we think? My instinct is that he has to survive for you to advance. Might require some creative playing.

My first reaction is to agree.  But, I do want to share that I have played some of my own "inventive" games in the past where I limited myself to four weaker characters and had a very hard time getting through and saving Dugan.  Keep in mind that there were four of them, and I had to start over several times.

This will be interesting!  I suppose we could have a set number of tries, but all those exceptions in our tourney tend to complicate things.  I'll go with what you decide.

Here's a quick tip: if you're going to use Dr. Doom, don't ever try to take on him without the Shield on.
That's a Doom, level 30, Helicarrier - Bullseye for me.

I'm going to try Magneto now.

I actually made it through with Dugan safe!  But, I left my game on waiting for a verdict about Dugan's dilemma, so my time in the game is off, but oh well.  The good part is I made it this far.  I was just about to head to the exterior of the Omega when I slaughtered my last victim and moved up to level 31.  That was my main goal because I won't be able to play for awhile after tonight and maybe a little in the morning.

I say that he should survive, I mean, he's supposed to guide you on the next levels.
Phoenix Endsong #5