The Marvel Mods Solo Tournament

Started by Cates, August 04, 2010, 06:03AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I would like to, lol :D
But I'm affraid of the Mephisto's realm mission. That stage always gave me problems even with my 4 members team, I'll have to think how I'll handle it with Emma alone  :ohnoes:
Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

PLAYER CHARACTER LEVEL CURRENT AREA
------ ---------- ----- -------------
Tymaca321 Omega Red 30 Helicarrier

Sounds fun guys!, im gonna start tommorow, if this doesnt work out for me im gonna use Songbird or Jean (<-- these are not meant to be reserved or anything, feel free to use em)

I'm going to finish Iceman before I continue.
Please do not contact me for any help in modding-related matters.
It is likely that you'll find what you need by searching the forum.

I know what you mean about dragon man whiteking. My life was near empty when I used my cloak and ran right by him.  Thank goodness for clay guardians!

:madrox:

Crap! I fell off of a ledge in Valley of the Spirits! Curse you glitches with Multiple Man!

Ok, I'm sticking with Doom 'til the end. I'm in the last SHIELD point of the Omega Base, just before meeting Bruce Banner. lvl 31.

hmm, sounds kind of fun, i wish i didn't suck at the game XD i may try it anyways. we'll see. nice idea ^^.

edits: if i do play i'll use moonstone probably

About to start playing, and changed my mind already about who I'm going to use. I'll go with Angel. Figure his Blood Transfusion will come in handy, and I just love the wing-spinning power to clear rooms...

Quote from: whiteking on August 05, 2010, 11:29AM
I would like to, lol :D
But I'm affraid of the Mephisto's realm mission. That stage always gave me problems even with my 4 members team, I'll have to think how I'll handle it with Emma alone  :ohnoes:
Lol good luck cause i know When you fight mephisto there's gonna be all those minions and stuff then u have 2 fight mephisto and nightcrawler or jean grey.Then if you think it's hard now you still have asgard,Galactus,the wrecking crew saving lalandra (if you want) deathbird etc

Quote from: LegionODoom on August 05, 2010, 05:57PM
About to start playing, and changed my mind already about who I'm going to use. I'll go with Angel. Figure his Blood Transfusion will come in handy, and I just love the wing-spinning power to clear rooms...

Angel would have been my second choice.  Let us know how he does!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Hulk made it to Krang and Byrrah with no problems at all . . . and then was immediately slaughtered by those two. I barely got a hit in on them. Grrr.

HULK HATE DYING TO PUNY FISH MEN!

Quote from: Cates on August 05, 2010, 08:59PM
Hulk made it to Krang and Byrrah with no problems at all . . . and then was immediately slaughtered by those two. I barely got a hit in on them. Grrr.

HULK HATE DYING TO PUNY FISH MEN!

I feel your pain!!!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

August 05, 2010, 09:57PM #57 Last Edit: August 05, 2010, 09:59PM by whiteking
Wahaha, and the White Queen and her King are advancing :D
I'm on the Sanctum Sanctorum.
Mandarin, 4 hits from his beams (ice and fire)... just 4 d*mn hits and he left me with more or less 10-15% of my life, if you have a shield use it, you will need it. Oh by the way, if you are good with the "dodge" ability, this is your fight ;)

PLAYER CHARACTER LEVEL CURRENT AREA
------ ---------- ----- -------------
Whiteking Emma Frost 34 Sanctum Sanctorum

Phoenix Force: No. He loves Emma Frost.  He loves me.
Jean Grey: He wants her. Not you. Not US. And now it's time... to leave this behind.
Phoenix Endsong #5

PLAYER         CHARACTER      LEVEL      CURRENT AREA
------         ----------      -----      -------------
LegionODoom      Angel          31         Omega Base

Angel's Blood Transfusion works on Dum Dum, which is one of the reasons why I chose him. I always have problems keeping Dum Dum alive with four players anyway.

Already did one of my Vs sim disk missions, which actually leveled me up. Used the coin cheat in the beginning to boost up defense, then dumped the extras into other players I'm not using. Earned enough credits to fully boost all of my passives in one costume.

Only problem so far is finding a good ranged attack for Angel. Winged Fury is good in close or semi-close situations, but the Neural Feathers don't do enough damage yet to be effective at a distance. Rushing Gush doesn't have enough range either. Still, Blood Transfusion has helped the most, both for me and for Dum Dum. But now that Dum Dum is safe, I can probably divert some of my skill points to offensive powers.

I'm playing with Dr. Strange, now.

He's made it to Crimson Dynamo twice, dying the first time. It seems you could avoid CD completely if you want to, but the second time, I took it slow, hiding and using Strange's Eye of Agamotto to regen health.

Now I'm level 31, Omega Base, just after killing Dynamo.

Strange has two ways to revive health--Eye of Agamotto and Falteen Flame. That's useful, though Flame was useless against Dynamo. My main attack is Black Magic, turning everything to boxes and really racking up the SHIELD credits. With that "instant death" Black Magic, I can't imagine dying against anything but Bosses, though the bosses will be really, really tough.

Incidentally, I found a cool cheat against Radioactive man (at least with Strange). If you stand on the balconies to the right or left, he'll come under you. He can't hit you with his ranged attack, but Falteen Flame could still hit him. Easy kill!

I'm sure I'll die again at Krang and Byrrah if I get there, but it's fun making bad guys boxes.