Ariel's Releases - Ultimate she-hulk

Started by scott summers, September 04, 2010, 07:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I forgot! I mean the effects is'nt fiery like your jean grey fiery booster for MUA.
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

because I preffer a booster with psychonetics and fiery effects.

Wow great preview video!  The effects all look amazing.

my fave scene is the first time she uses phoenix's fury and brings the objects to near her and then destroys them. That makes me remember X-3 jean but with a phoenix raptor around her!

Hi, i saw the video, its really amazing, but i'm trying to instal the mod but i didn't see the herostat, how can instal it, can someone please help me? Thanks in advance.
Hey there! Have a great day o/

Thank you!
1st - download the file then you will perceive that there are folders in the XML2 folder that have the same name of the ones in the booster file. put the files included in the booster's folder inside of the ones with the same name in the XML2 folder. Just it! Play! You don't need to start a new game!

Amazing mod, thank you for the help!

Hey, i just want to ask something, is there any way to increase the damage caused by the phoenix force atack? Because i think all the xtremes are sooo weak, it's weird, i wish the phoenix force could be more like burning room (dark phoenix atack). Ah and do you know the psykick beam atack?

Is there any way to replace the gesture that jean does with the gesture of the cuckoos? Well your mod is by far the greatest so much better than the original, thanks for sharing with us.

=) :phoenix:

I added already increased and will release it probably tonight with all the fixes!

Released the final version of the ultimate booster with all the fixes!
Enjoy^^

That's what i'm talking about! Thanks dude! =)))))