X-Men: Destiny

Started by Nowhere Man, October 07, 2010, 03:14PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Yeah, look at WWE Smackdown vs RAW 2011, for example (or any Smackdown vs RAW). It has some very neat character creation. To the point, that we can make everything. But, one thing I hope: that we get to change the clothes. At least, but if we get more, than the hair and stuff like that too (if not the whole face)

City of Heroes has Great Character creation, I have never played a game with better, I wish you could costumize them like that

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 08, 2011, 03:03PM
City of Heroes has Great Character creation, I have never played a game with better, I wish you could costumize them like that

That's one of things i like in CoH. Please devs, make a Character creation (and if possible, make a PC version of the game) :)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

Quote from: Jerkman on January 08, 2011, 10:38PM
That's one of things i like in CoH. Please devs, make a Character creation (and if possible, make a PC version of the game) :)

I know thats the main thing I love about it to, a Pc version would be nice to!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I will play Champions Online because of it's character creation, just I'm waiting for them, to make it free

January 09, 2011, 09:27AM #65 Last Edit: January 09, 2011, 09:47AM by Jerkman
Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on January 09, 2011, 07:31AM
I know thats the main thing I love about it to, a Pc version would be nice to!

Good to see i'm not the only one like this. i was verryyy sad when MUA2 wasn't released on PC (and even more sad that the game is worse than MUA except for graphics and choices when talking)

Edit: man, i'm thinking right now, when there'll be a MMORPG (like DC universe online) where you can do everything like in your daily life? and with every update you can replay some movies and games? and even combining universes like MK vs DC, but even more options (for instance, Marvel vs DC vs MK vs Capcom vs Tekken vs...) and even adding a character creation....... OMG, all that i said won't happen in near future, too sad, or else everyone'll be stuck at their computers :)

Who else of you clowns think I'm crazy and ugly??? None? Good, 'cause I need to go to the next circus and kill other clowns. Why, you ask? 'Cause I HATE CIRCUS!!!

So true I thought MUA2 wasnt good at all, besides the looks, and Im happy they put Jean in :P Champions online has good character creation to, but I think the graphics aren't the best :/

I tried the trial game and the graphics are good for me. Cartoonish-comicish like and it's fitting

Yeah, im just picky lol I dont like the whole comicy look for a game

It's fitting for a comic book hero MMORPG like game. It would fit this game aswell, but it will have a lot better graphics

True, I wish they made Marvel online, but I dont see them making it now!

Well, they are making Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, and some people says, that after that, Gazillion Entertainment will make Marvel Universe Online

January 10, 2011, 12:10AM #72 Last Edit: January 10, 2011, 07:51AM by Jerkman
Quote from: Suigetsu on January 09, 2011, 10:50PM
Well, they are making Marvel Super Hero Squad Online, and some people says, that after that, Gazillion Entertainment will make Marvel Universe Online

You sure about MUO? last time they cancelled it, now they'll get back to it??? REALLY??? (hope yes)

UPDATE: MARVEL! if this annoucnement is official, cancel the game again and I'LL COMMIT SUICIDE!!! I hope you hear me!!

Im hopeing for it to, when I first found out about the first time I was so happy, then the stopped, so lets hope they dont this time!

Well, they signed a contract for a total of 10 years, so we have lots of time for such a game. And believe me, if they know what they are doing, they will make MUO