History of MarvelMods

Started by Tony Stark, May 25, 2012, 03:23PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I meant, on the PC. At least someone figured out how to make MK and Colossus playable.

Tiny update to Marvel Modders section; I noticed that MMs can lock/unlock topics.

I just want to thank you so much Adminstraters and Modders for doing this 5 yrs ago i had a hard time trying to figure how to add mods into the game but now i do THANK YOU so much! :storm:

Quote from: Hyperman360 on May 25, 2012, 03:23PM
Note: As I get more history, I'll put it up here. If you have anything to add, or if you are a member of one of these groups and you're not listed, or I got something wrong, please post in the thread so I can update this.

Recently I've been promoted to a Marvel Modder status, which is soo awesome! Could you please add me to the list? Thanks :)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Quote from: MUALover on January 26, 2013, 05:08AM
Recently I've been promoted to a Marvel Modder status, which is soo awesome! Could you please add me to the list? Thanks :)

Oh sorry, I should've done that sooner!

Quote from: Hyperman360 on January 26, 2013, 01:24PM
Oh sorry, I should've done that sooner!

Ah, that's okay. Thank you for adding me ;)
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

January 26, 2013, 07:03PM #36 Last Edit: January 26, 2013, 07:06PM by DJay Saint
I know me, Noel, and BliZZ were working on the XML1 -> XML2 conversion project a while ago.  I still have all of my old work and a few playable levels of it.  I suppose that's a part of history there.  We had all kinds of fun stuff in the works.

I just happened upon the site when I bought MUA for PC, was just looking to see if there was a modding community for it, and indeed there was.  I was heavily involved with Unreal modding, Jedi Knight, Tomb Raider, and a few other games beforehand so whenever I get a PC game, I usually end up modding it at some point.

I was also enrolled in game design classes at the time, so the original reason I even bought MUA was because I needed it for an assignment.  I ended up liking the game though, so I became a modder.
Some day, someone will best me.  But it won't be today, and it won't be you.

The artist formerly known as Burning Rage.

Quote from: DJay Saint on January 26, 2013, 07:03PM
I know me, Noel, and BliZZ were working on the XML1 -> XML2 conversion project a while ago.  I still have all of my old work and a few playable levels of it.  I suppose that's a part of history there.  We had all kinds of fun stuff in the works.

Any hopes of collaborating with some of the newer modders on this project?

Quote from: DJay Saint on January 26, 2013, 07:03PM
I was also enrolled in game design classes at the time, so the original reason I even bought MUA was because I needed it for an assignment.  I ended up liking the game though, so I became a modder.

That's pretty cool how you ended up here!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Updated the main post to show that Teancum's a moderator now. Any other fixes I should make?

Just added Odinson012 to the list of Marvel Modders! Congratulations, Odinson012!

Just discovered this thread... interesting history, and keeping old (but awesome) games alive with near-infinite replayability. (I'm an MM as well, BTW - joined early this year) And since 2006? This site is about to hit 2014. Nice job to everyone keeping this place alive.

December 24, 2013, 03:33PM #41 Last Edit: December 24, 2013, 03:38PM by Tony_Stark
Quote from: Outsider on December 23, 2013, 09:25PM
Just discovered this thread... interesting history, and keeping old (but awesome) games alive with near-infinite replayability. (I'm an MM as well, BTW - joined early this year) And since 2006? This site is about to hit 2014. Nice job to everyone keeping this place alive.

Apologies, Outsider! I'll add you immediately!