Weakest character?

Started by thedarkpoet, November 04, 2010, 12:47PM

Previous topic - Next topic
In my opinion, I guess the weakest for me in MUA (original, no mods) would be Nick Fury,Ghost rider and Blade

The weakest character to me is is  :fantastic:  :iwoman: and    :pman:

Okay when you're talking about weak, do you mean weak as in not powerful or weak as in sucks..because I think some are confusing the two.

If I find a character too weak, I just look for a booster *shrugs* no shame in my game HAHA :P

Ro. :storm:

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

January 05, 2013, 07:45AM #33 Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 07:52AM by MUALover
Quote from: RoMunroe on January 05, 2013, 04:35AM
Okay when you're talking about weak, do you mean weak as in not powerful or weak as in sucks..because I think some are confusing the two.

If I find a character too weak, I just look for a booster *shrugs* no shame in my game HAHA :P

Ro. :storm:

For 'weak as not powerful', I choose :  :iwoman:, and :silvers:
For 'weak as s*cks' (pardon me :D), I choose : :blade:, :elektra:, and :fantastic:
Phoenix Force :phoenix: and the Merc with a Mouth :deadpool:
ReverbNation Profile
My Releases
My Workbench

Yeah but Thx to the boosters i love using  :iwoman:  :pman:.

Elektra might be one of the weakest indeed :D At least she's fast >.> If it weren't for a booster that has been made, I hardly use elektra in my roster. Same with Blade, a team of doom bots surrounds you and you're life's cut into half before you know it. Blade needs some attacks that needs knockbacks I guess, to gain some advantage  :scratchhead: