The character whom you hate and why (x-men)

Started by Rogue, November 17, 2010, 10:34PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Sazandra125 on November 21, 2010, 05:14PM
I was fine with wolverine in the comics and shows until everything started revolving around him.  Heck the x-men films were called the wolverine movies by some people.  And look at the recent x-men cartoon Wolverine and the X-men, if you notice the title shot Wolvie is front and center and his name is twice as big as the X-men.  It's like the shnkt bub and his backup singers show.  Plus he appears on so many non x-men games it's silly.  Spider-man web of shadows had spidey (main character) venom (main villian) and wolverine on the cover.  These days the guy hogs the spotlight more than the Uchihas from Naruto.   Definitley overrated and overused.

I agree 100%.  :D
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Wolverine, the Beyoncé of the X-Verse LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aASCZgbJxC8
My Releases - http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php?topic=3554.0

"Beneath this mask there are ideals and ideals are bulletproof."

Chamber, Beak, and the fish kid from from just around the turn of the century. 3 characters that have no purpose in my opinion. Their powers aren't even interesting.

Wolverine is very overrated! The comics make him seem like he was the original X-Man but he wasnt and more people deserve more attention like Storm, Iceman, Angel, Etc

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

wolvie. The spotlights he gets is not necessary.

Quotewolvie. The spotlights he gets is not necessary.

I agree. Really he gets too much attention. If he existed as the character separate of X-men, I think, it would be much better. Anybody would disturb to nobody. Also wouldn't be the Universe center.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

i actually have more problems with wolverine's son XP i mean daken is just a silly plot device in an attempt to milk the consumer for even more money and he is really just a knock off of wolverine without the awesomeness and he has an even worse haircut to boot. i mean X-23 was pretty, and much more unique than mr daken XP. plus his tattoo makes no sense with the healing factor...

did i mention he has stupid hair?

I agree, I like wolvie a little but I can't stand daken.

Yes, And In my opinion Daken is superfly.

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Daken really bugs me too. We already had X-23, and he hasn't really done anything important. But then half of marvel's characters haven't.

I don't hate any X-Character! All of them are just great!!!....mmmm... Maybe Emma Frost, sometimes I really don't know what think about her, sometimes looks like she is not honest and is still a villian, but sometimes I really feel like she is one of the X-Men, but actually that fact makes her so interesting, so... I don't hate any X-character again!!!

hmmm this is hard but id have to go with early Jean Grey! She used to be so annoying and moany! loved her when she was Phoenix and Dark Phoenix then when she died and maddy was born! she should have stayed dead! lol she came back a derailed maddy's character which was highly emotional for me, since she was my fave! but after inferno she was ok! but maddy still beats her ass!! lol

Rogue; I got alot of love for her but in the beginning she was always crying & moaning about touching people; Get over yourself there people like Beast who can't even be seen in public without people running around shouting mutant!!!

^ Im so upset now. lmao jk

I love the X-Men, but like most people, I agree with Wolverine being overrated. If you notice in the cartoons, there are more episodes that are based on his past or what he's going through. Like noone knows... He's like the never-ending soap opera. lol. And in the movies, I'm sorry, but I hate Storm. She went from being so mature and quiet, to bein a rude, stuck up...you know what. That annoyed me. But the one chracter I REALLY hate, is MOJO! He's so disgusting...and I hate watching him on the cartoons...he freaks me out. lol.