Ghost Rider 90s & Rogue-Ski 90s skins+ requested mannequins

Started by nuhverah, December 24, 2010, 01:20AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Updated the first post with Emma Diamond & Jean Ponytail classics!
Up next: TAS Sounds Special: Storm, JeanGrey,Rogue & Dark Phoenix!
Stay Tuned :)

Awesome! The skins are lovely. And I can't wait for the new sounds, will they each have one voice actress only?

Love both of them!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I like Jean's ponytail.  I am curious to know if the majority of her uniform is supposed to be her flesh or if it is skin-colored costume....
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Terima Kasih (thank you)!:)
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on April 16, 2011, 12:01PM
Awesome! The skins are lovely. And I can't wait for the new sounds, will they each have one voice actress only?

Most of the voices would be the actresses from TAS (1 or 2 will be from Mvc3) & I retain quite a few from the original actresses of MUA.
I'm gonna make a short video as sneak previews, so that you guys can see how noisy & dramatic it really is XDDD

Quote from: fox456 on April 16, 2011, 03:15PM
I like Jean's ponytail.  I am curious to know if the majority of her uniform is supposed to be her flesh or if it is skin-colored costume....

To be honest with you I'm not sure myself XDD but when I made her I put a flesh-tone color, but it's not definitely her bare skins XDD

Lovely job dear! I love it so much!

† Reach Heaven before the devil learns of your death †

Thanks for the comments everyone :)
Updated the first post with Goddess Storm skin, & also a pack of TAS character sounds at http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,5542.msg111202.html#msg111202

Have fun!

OMG Awesome Storm Goddess skins. I love them and the details are so well done. Great!!! <3
<A HREF="http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8019.0.html">CHECK OUT MY XML II MODS HERE</A>

Agreed! The details are fantastic on Storm and now she and the sounds are finally released.

I Love the sounds!, specially Naoto's! i like when storm says: ah, it's about time you arrived and You'll kick my ass huh? fine go ahead and try you lizard brained imbecile! it brings back a lot of good memories!

I'm having a problem i have XML2 right......im tryin to get some of storm new sound effects but its not workin wen i put them in the power file

Thank you all :)
Quote from: Jill Valentine on April 22, 2011, 03:50PM
I Love the sounds!, specially Naoto's! i like when storm says: ah, it's about time you arrived and You'll kick my ass huh? fine go ahead and try you lizard brained imbecile! it brings back a lot of good memories!
I know, right?Makes me wanna play P4 all over again :3

Quote from: Scarlet-Witch on April 22, 2011, 04:02PM
I'm having a problem i have XML2 right......im tryin to get some of storm new sound effects but its not workin wen i put them in the power file
For xml2,
Put storm_m.zsm in her rightful folder at sounds\eng\s\t
then edit the sound references in her ps_storm.engb file using the xmlbcui.

For example, you want the sound 'Come forth wind, by the power of Gaia..' whenever you use the whirlwind power. In my pack where I put my Storm details, I defined those sounds as 'p3_charge_loop'
So open your powerstyle file, search for whirlwind's power sound reference line:

}

FightMove {
   aireusetime = 6 ;
   aitype = projectilenear ;
   animenum = ea_power4 ;
   combotextfinisher = Twister ;
   combotextstarter = Tempestuous ;
   icon = 4 ;
   lockangles = true ;
   name = power5 ;
   playspeed = 1.5 ;
   powerup_tag = storm_wind ;
   priority = 5 ;
      require {
      cat = skill ;
      item = storm_whirlwind ;
      level = 1 ;
      }

trigger {
      name = sound ;
      sound = char/storm_m/p4_charge ;  <--- this is the sound reference line for this power
      time = 0 ;
      }

trigger {
      effect = char/storm/p4_charge ;
      fxlevel = 2 ;
      name = effect ;
      time = 0 ;
      }

trigger {
      arc = 0 ;
      attacktype = projectile ;
      count = 1 ;
      damage = %storm_whirl_dmg ;
      damagelevel = 2 ;
      damagescale = none ;
      damagetype = dmg_wind ;
      entity = storm_tornado ;
      filename = ents_storm ;
      life = %storm_whirl_life ;
      maxinstances = 2 ;
      maxrange = 800 ;
      name = projectile ;
      powerusage = %storm_whirl_pwr ;
      speed = 90 ;
      tag = 1 ;
      targetable = false ;
      time = 0.2 ;
         damageMod {
         name = dmgmod_extinguish ;
         }

}

chain {
      action = Idle ;
      result = idle ;
      }

}

----
so the sound reference line for this power is:

sound = char/storm_m/p4_charge ;

As you can see, the whirlwind power will activate the p4_charge sound whenever you use the power. So to change the sound into my 'power of gaia' sound change that p4_charge into p3_charge_loop. The line should look like this:

sound = char/storm_m/p3_charge_loop ;

After that save & compile back the powerstyle file into engb & put it back in the powerstyle folder, & try to test it in game. Best of luck!

Ok it's working but how did get Good quality sounds becasue when I try it sounds nosiey