The Gays Thread!

Started by мaгvel wатcheг, January 28, 2011, 07:39AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I love Ultimate Colossus and Northstar. It was kind of like the jock dating the emo kid. It was so cute. Though I did find it amusing when Pitor would sneak peaks at Logan in the shower.

When JP gets kidnapped, that was in Ultimate right?
"Power isn't key for the likes of us. It's skill, training, and will. All of which I possess in abundance."

Yep, it was the whole "drug, Banshee" series. I love that part of the Ultimate series, just cause it almost showed that groups full potential. Dazzlers ability to use her lights as weapons like Psylocke (in a way), Nightcrawler used his teleportation as weapons, Rogue absorbed people just by being near them and could touch them, and Cyclops without his glasses and flying because of all the Solar power. Awesome stuff! lol

And I loved that they actually put Colossus and JP together. They fit real well. And the conflict between Nightcrawler and Colossus was really annoying. (Go figure with Nightcrawler so religous and all lol) They covered a lot in the Ultimate series, not just the gay couple, they had Scott and Jean going through trust issue's, they had Rogue as the trouble kid and went from Iceman to Gambit then back to Iceman... (which is something I've been through myself and was once the trouble child... :/ ) That's a series that needs to be read from begining to end.

Yes. It was so sad that Kurt and Piotr were such good friends, and as soon as he came out, Kurt immediately rejected him. It was a bit ironic, that people rejected Kurt, not only because of his physical mutation, but because of his resemblence to the devil, and he still rejected Piotr. It was sad, and the way they drew Piotr's reaction just broke my heart.

And yes, Ultimate covered ALOT of things. I'm pretending that Ultimatum never happened, because up until then, Ultimate X-Men was so great, along with the other Ultimate titles.
"Power isn't key for the likes of us. It's skill, training, and will. All of which I possess in abundance."

O_O.... are all x men fans gay?
Are all Ariel fans gay?
are all Jean fans gay?
O_O
nice *_* my clones *_* ( im jean ariel emma fan xDDDDDD hardcore )
btw I have to say this BUT I KNEW IT! I proved it once again that I have a gaydar YEY ^^
I am not much open but I am 2 : D xD
How didnt I know about this thread before O_O
Btw did anyone of u had weird gay x men crush? xD
mine was Beast : x but I was young >.>

Quote from: Ace on July 05, 2011, 05:30PM
Yes. It was so sad that Kurt and Piotr were such good friends, and as soon as he came out, Kurt immediately rejected him. It was a bit ironic, that people rejected Kurt, not only because of his physical mutation, but because of his resemblence to the devil, and he still rejected Piotr. It was sad, and the way they drew Piotr's reaction just broke my heart.

And yes, Ultimate covered ALOT of things. I'm pretending that Ultimatum never happened, because up until then, Ultimate X-Men was so great, along with the other Ultimate titles.
yes I agree I love Ultimate X MEN a lot they are my fave and how they drew the characters and their apperence is just perfect
Dazzler not as much she is cool but not Dazzler xD
but I love Short Hair Jean ! xD my fave Jean look ever : D

sorry to bump this, but it was an interesting read-through :)

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Actually going back and reading what I had to say awhile ago I find stupid haha, I was in denial, and didn't want to accept the fact that it is not a choice, but now I realize it is not a choice and I am so happy about who I am I wouldn't want it any other way :)

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Wow, didn't realize there were this many alt lifestyle Marvel-modders here. Cool, I myself am a straight dude, but I know quite a few alt lifestye people and they are the nicest and coolest people I'd ever meet.

Yeah, I'm amazed at how many gamers are open about it as well...I've been out and proud since I was 12 so I sidestepped some of the emotional issues many face today. Just glad to see there were discussions in this thread that didn't lead to holier than though bible spouting madness.

"Stand Up for what is right, even if you stand alone."

Quote from: RoMunroe on January 18, 2013, 11:47PM
Yeah, I'm amazed at how many gamers are open about it as well...I've been out and proud since I was 12 so I sidestepped some of the emotional issues many face today. Just glad to see there were discussions in this thread that didn't lead to holier than though bible spouting madness.
Those types of people (the crazed bible verse spouting people) make me almost ashamed to be Christian. :(

heyyy sort of late to the party haha but just thought I'd introduce myself as another gaymer haha. It was great reading through all this and seeing how civil people can be and I was surprised how many gay people there are on this site, a few people who's mods I use XD so hey all I'm Chris :D
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

Whoop whoop welcome to the party Chris! :laola:

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

why thank you Phoenix, I feel like I missed all the action XD so what's going on? :D
Bang bitch, you think I'm strange bitch?! It's bananas like a fuckin' 'rangatang bitch, don't worry bout me, I got it all arranged bitch, mind your bidness, stay in yo lane bitch. - Miley Cyrus

Quote from: chrismarblez on June 25, 2013, 02:48PM
why thank you Phoenix, I feel like I missed all the action XD so what's going on? :D

You know just living the dream, haha. Nothing's really going on for me that's for sure :/ I don't know about anyone else.

Even tho im not gay I accept gay people and think that there should not be a problem about your sexuality so im proud all of yall who came out even the ones that made mods that I used and I respect yall to. Yall are very brave for coming out. :storm: