Here's a pretty picture... ("Screenshots you're proud of..." thread)

Started by Noelemahc, December 23, 2006, 05:24AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Bruce Bixby on May 05, 2018, 11:30AM
Love this Skin by Julio Cabral !

Thanks!
Is all Netmarble stuff actually, I don't take credit for the model or the textures; what I did was give new bones to the model.

Quote from: Bruce Bixby on May 06, 2018, 02:31PM
I hope they remember you.

WHat's wrong with the Infinity Gaunlet on this picture? It looks like damaged...

Anyway, that scene in the movie was thrilling!
"There was an idea. To bring together a group of remarkable people, see if they could become something more. See if they could work together when we needed them to to fight the battles we never could."

Quote from: Agent Bachello on May 09, 2018, 12:23AM
WHat's wrong with the Infinity Gaunlet on this picture? It looks like damaged...
He didn't follow my instructions for the skin lol
Is a skin_segment that needs to be coded.

"Stark.."
"You know me?"
"I do. You're not the only one cursed with knowledge."
"My only curse is you."

So after a while of modding my would-be MUA 3 roster is completed :) Primarily MCU & Netflix based.
Planning on making little changes to everyone in order to fit the movie style a little more, but just assembling & ordering this roster was plenty of work :P Never had a roster this modded
I personally don't think Odin would be playable, but Thing's slot is so tricky :/
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

Quote from: Polygone on August 22, 2018, 10:01AM
So after a while of modding my would-be MUA 3 roster is completed :) Primarily MCU & Netflix based.
Planning on making little changes to everyone in order to fit the movie style a little more, but just assembling & ordering this roster was plenty of work :P Never had a roster this modded
I personally don't think Odin would be playable, but Thing's slot is so tricky :/

Decent roster. I also don't think Odin would be playable -- maybe you should put Heimdall in that spot. And I like how you got all of the Guardians of The Galaxy all on the left side -- clever. (Haha! Luke Cage is barely seen behind War Machine!) It looks like you have an all-hero roster except for Thanos. If you'd rather use another hero, maybe Shuri or Valkyrie? (BaconWizard recently sent me her MCU Tessa Thompson skin -- I just have to update her). And I think Falcon has an updated mannequin last time I checked.

I'll check for Heimdall, let's see if he fits in things weird rotation. That isn't Luke actually, haha, just not a big fan of the character. It's the fury booster by Blaw. I was trying to go for all heroes, but Thanos is such a badass in IW and in my own roster I'd like to think of him as a sort of 'easter egg' character you can unlock. I'll have to find that Falcon manny, thanks for the update :)

EDIT : Seems like he had indeed but I couldn't really pose a flying manny anywhere, so that's why :P
My Release topic : http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,8934.0.html

Newest Release : Raven

November 03, 2018, 01:02PM #1108 Last Edit: November 09, 2018, 05:20AM by UltraMegaMagnus
Setting up mannequins for default roster after ages lol, now to set up MK VS DC.