Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I would join, but I am already on a lot of fourms and I dont have time for another lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Tonight there will be another update that will release Gladiator Hulk, Surtur/Ymir Mission, Enchantress Mission, and more HQ items.

My free subscription ran out today along with all the Agents-only heroes I had purchased.  Both Tuxedo Thing and Hulkbuster Iron Man were blocked too.  I think the prize wheel will no longer have gold on it each day.  Don't know if I will be buying a subscription.

What is everyone else doing regarding their accounts?
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I dont even get on that much any more, im just waiting for Jean

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I've been collecting the gold each day until it ended today. I'll be back when the X-Men get released (which should be right after the movie is released)

I've been saving up gold for the X-men. So, if they don't refreash the gold tomorrow, I'm going to take a break and play with some neglected, and new games.

Same here. I'm sure I have enough for four characters. Jean and Psylocke are musts for me and I'm gonna go with Rogue since these days she is starting to become one of my favs. Gambit will probably fill the last spot just for the Rogue/Gambit relationship.

you all are lucky. Im waiting for it to be availalbe in my country. I sent a report to the Super hero squad online staff. They said that due to their new updates and for the big releases ( which they told me about like in the form of a hint that something big is going to be released ) they arent able to make if available in my country. But they said after its finished they will expand the reach of the game so it might be available

The big releases are probably the Thor, X-Men, and Cap ones. BTW what country do you live in?

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on May 30, 2011, 12:09PM
The big releases are probably the Thor, X-Men, and Cap ones. BTW what country do you live in?

I was wondering the same thing....

Well they released all this Thor stuff for the film and we know they have plenty of X-Men they are going to release so it makes sense that they will release them this month. I can practically bet on Jean, Emma, and Wolverine. They already said Jean is coming, Emma is in the movie so she would make sense, and Wolverine is too popular not too include. I wouldn't be suprised if all the others are included as well. I expect that Cap will come in the store when his movie comes out.

Apperantly there are rumors that Jean and Deadpool will be playable in June.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on May 31, 2011, 12:36PM
Apperantly there are rumors that Jean and Deadpool will be playable in June.

I sure hope so, but i would like Emma and Kitty to :D

There's an update tonight -- we'll see if there's anything new tomorrow!

I hope so, I beat my subscription ended to lol I havent been on in awhile but I only bought Black Widow so I wont be able to play her, I just thought having all that silver was stupid so I spent some :D Hope Jean comes soon!