Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
From Super Hero Squad online on Facebook:

Guess who's showing up very soon... just in time for the new movie! Play as this heroine and other famous Marvel heroes at www.HeroUp.com!

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

I wonder who that could be lol? (sarcasm intended). Yay!

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 01, 2011, 12:42PM
I wonder who that could be lol? (sarcasm intended). Yay!

YAY! Lol I think it is wolverine, but I cant tell :/

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Jean is officially playable! I'm really enjoying her right now.

Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 02, 2011, 12:00PM
Jean is officially playable! I'm really enjoying her right now.

Right as I read this im like OH SNAP! I HAVE TO GET ON NOW!!!!!

I read your guys' messages about Jean Grey last night and decided to get online and see how much she cost.  I was surprised to find out that you actually paid silver rather than gold.  I bought her right away.  A few minutes into the game, I got a request from another player (our own Marvelfan12345) to join a mission.  I thought that this will be cool to try Jean out in her first mission.  I was laughing so hard when I got into the mission "setup page" and found that Marvelfan12345 had already selected Jean!  :D

I was surprised to see that Marvelfan12345 was the only other person in any zone who was playing with Jean Grey.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

NOOOOOOO! Cant they hurry with the stupid updates, i really want to play with her and how much is Jean anyway and is she with silver or gold coins

Maybe I should try out this website 2 what's going on

@ Emma Frost:

Jean costs 5000 silver.

@ SuperNatural-Witch:

Yes, you should try it out.  It's free to play.  There are some options that require a subscription.  Let us know if you join up and what your game name is.

Im still trying to get my silver :/ im so sad! *crys*

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 03, 2011, 01:59PM
Im still trying to get my silver :/ im so sad! *crys*

What did you spend all your silver on?  I've still got 20,000 silver!  I wish I could give you some.

Quote from: fox456 on June 03, 2011, 06:21PM
What did you spend all your silver on?  I've still got 20,000 silver!  I wish I could give you some.
It would be fun if you could give silver, gold, and items to each other. I'd make multiple accounts and transfer all the gold into one lol.

Jean is really fun. Of course, I do enjoy most range heroes and she is one of my favorites. In addition, they have concept art of Beast on Facebook now. Looks like this could be the first game where we can play the classic five (excluding mods of course).

Quote from: fox456 on June 03, 2011, 06:21PM

I didn't spend It I just never really got much :/ I only have like 1000 now, I wish you could trade stuff to, I also wish I could sell the people for subscribers only as I could live without them any way

Quote from: Techon 7 on June 03, 2011, 09:03PM
Jean is really fun. Of course, I do enjoy most range heroes and she is one of my favorites. In addition, they have concept art of Beast on Facebook now. Looks like this could be the first game where we can play the classic five (excluding mods of course).
Yeah the original five would be great. Could you post a pic of Beast though?