Marvel Super Hero Squad Online

Started by MarvelFan12345, March 22, 2011, 05:43PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Here is Beast, and another picture that stars the X-Men

One thing I dont like is all the X-Men costumes are mixed matched, I wish they had been all newer versions or 90's

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

June 04, 2011, 11:21AM #331 Last Edit: June 04, 2011, 11:26AM by MarvelFan12345
Thanks for posting the pics. Beast looks great so far and I love the 2nd image! Its got the four main X-Men (the heart and soul of the team) so I think I'll use it as a bookmark. :)

I think they are picking the most popular costumes at least for Storm, Cyclops, and Wolverine. I'm still clueless about Jean's costume choice. If they wanted her original power levels then the Marvel Girl/miniskirt would have been the best choice.

And for anyone else who loves these 4 X-Men, heres another pic with them (plus Hulk and Spider-Man). I guess the X-Men have accepted 2 new outcasts to their team.

Quote from: midnightphoenix123 on June 03, 2011, 10:13PM
I didn't spend It I just never really got much :/ I only have like 1000 now, I wish you could trade stuff to, I also wish I could sell the people for subscribers only as I could live without them any way

If I could sell something, I'd open a PAINT store. I'm overloaded with that stuff!
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

I wish I could sell a ton of stuff, lol, I really don't like Jean's costume at all it's my least fav costume of hers, I love the green marvel girl one, plus like all the others! HELLO! Lol

MY SKINS                                                                                               MY MODS

Quote from: fox456 on June 04, 2011, 06:44PM
If I could sell something, I'd open a PAINT store. I'm overloaded with that stuff!
Same here. I have so much paint and multiples of furniture.

June 10, 2011, 04:16PM #335 Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 04:20PM by MarvelFan12345
Some announcements...

Jean Grey is available for 5000 silver
Deadpool is available only for Jr. Shield Agents
The daily mission will be either Magneto or Mystique until June 14
Improved mission scoring
New HQ items
Sentinel, Juggernaut, and Sabretooth missions are planned
Rogue, Classic Wolverine, Gambit, and Emma Frost are coming soon

I finally got Jean earlier this week! Im so happy! Im excited for Emma

Yeah Jean is really fun and powerful! ALso when you unlock her 2nd move (if you haven't already) it will seem pointless at first but its actually the most effective. It slows down enemies and can affect whole crowds (I think with the 2nd update to it). It also causes some pretty good damage.

I'm also really excited for the other X-Men. Used all the gold I saved up for Hulk and Wolverine but I've become a subscriber again and am saving up for them!

Just got Deadpool although haven't tried him in a mission yet. He seems like he will be very fun though.

Im not a deadpool fan so i wont be buying him. I dont think i will become a subscriber at least for now the good thing about not being a subscriber is the prize wheel only gives you silver which helped me get jean a lot faster

Tried Deadpool and he's ok. Really fun but his attacks are very slow and he may seem like the ultimate fighter at first, but after some time with him you will realize he isn't all that.

June 10, 2011, 09:14PM #340 Last Edit: June 10, 2011, 09:18PM by midnightphoenix123
I only have a little over 600 gold left so Im saving that, but idk if he is gold, btw I saw preview are for Dr Strange on facebook awhile ago

Edit: Here he is

Can't wait for Strange. He'll be at the top of my list (under Rogue and Gambit though). I wonder if the bunny will be a part of his powerset though. Also Deadpool is 3000 silver but even if he was gold I would recommend saving the gold for someone else, at least if you aren't a major fan of him. He is sort of a letdown in combat imo.

June 11, 2011, 01:00PM #342 Last Edit: June 11, 2011, 01:03PM by fox456
Quote from: MarvelFan12345 on June 10, 2011, 04:16PM
Some announcements...

Jean Grey is available for 5000 silver
Deadpool is available only for Jr. Shield Agents
The daily mission will be either Magneto or Mystique until June 14
Improved mission scoring
New HQ items
Sentinel, Juggernaut, and Sabretooth missions are planned
Rogue, Classic Wolverine, Gambit, and Emma Frost are coming soon

Thanks for this info.  I haven't been on there in a while.  After I bought Jean, I must say that I was disappointed.  Maybe that's because she's so good now on MUA.  HA!

I'm glad they are improving the mission scoring.  They were really good at first, but didn't it seem like that they got really hard to get anything much higher than silver?  I've even been getting some bronze, rarely gold, and never adamantium for quite a while now.

I'm not resubscribing right now either.  Have you noticed fewer people around lately?  I am not a Deadpool fan either, so I don't feel I'm missing out on anything there.  I do look forward to both Dr. Strange and Gambit.
Use this poll to tell everyone where you are from:

http://marvelmods.com/forum/index.php/topic,3929.msg73927.html#msg73927

Im happy with jean but i think she could have been better, i dont get on much either and i get silver sometimes when i do missions but not a lot

Hey guys, i just started playing online for free, and i wanted to know if you can buy Jean Grey playing free